To Meet Blurryface and A Pack of Gorrilas

It was two o'clock in the afternoon when Tyler awoke again. He couldn't fall asleep after last night but Josh was coming back today, right now actually it's two o'clock, which made Tyler happy, yet scared. He sat up and noticed the three black rubber bands on his left wrist. He used to use them for whenever he got scared in high school, he'd snap them to his wrist and tough it out. It used to work too with fighting Blurry but that grew worse in no time. He sorta liked the look of them though. The order they were in, all lined up, with the ends of the rubber bands in a particular formation.

He got up and went to the bathroom. Tyler looked at himself in the mirror and was taken back from what he saw. The light wasn't on and he saw a face. He looked into it.

"Who are you?" Tyler asked.

My name's Blurryface and I care what you think.

Tyler quickly turned on the light and fell to the ground with his back against the bathroom door. Did he say Blurryface? Was that his name, he only ever thought it was Blurry. He didn't say that in his normal deep tone, though. It was in the tone of his own voice, in a haunting delicate way and Tyler was beyond scared.

He'd never imagine Blurry would have a face, I guess his name should be Blurryface now huh? This scared Tyler to no end. He was just a voice. He was just a voice. He was just a voice... but now the voice has a face.  

The face was strange. It was Tyler's face but his eyes were squinted and were a piercing red, he had a bulging nose and there were two red spots on his face. One by the left corner of his head and one on his mouth and it looked like it was dripping. His neck was all black too. It reminded him of Jenna's dress. The red spots were in the same position, but it was a face, not a dress.

Jenna. She was on the bridge last night. Tyler talked to her. What was she doing out there? His mind was racing with questions of Jenna and Blurry. What happened last night? Was it all a dream? Tyler took out his journal and saw his last entry.

Blurry's the one I'm not.

It definitely wasn't a dream.

Tyler heard the dorm door open.

"Hello? Tyler you here?"

It was Josh.

"Yeah, I'm here" he pronounced weakly.

Josh was happy to get back and tell Tyler the good news with his grandpa and his mom. He knocked on the bathroom door.

"Tyler, get out of there. I have good news!"

"In a second."

Tyler washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror. He was a little skinnier than when Josh left. He hadn't eaten much since the day Josh left either. He didn't mind it though. He knows exactly what he doesn't like about himself, and Blurryface knows too.

Tyler got out of the bathroom and sat on his bed.

"So?"

"So... my grandpa is okay! He had a little heart attack but he was able to leave the day before I left."

"That's great man! I'm happy for him!"

"Also I convinced my mom to support me fully on my passion with music and drumming!"

"Man that's so great! I wish I could of convinced my parents."

"Maybe you can one day."

Josh didn't know whether to bring up what happened with Tyler the day he left so he lead in the conversation.

"So, how was life in the dorm without me?"

"Oh you know boring. I didn't do much..."

Just a couple panic attacks here and there, no big deal.

"Was everything alright the day I left?"

Tyler looked at Josh, he genuinely cared for some reason.

"Your text messages caused me to worry man."