Personification Of Tyler

Tyler woke up in an empty chair. He looked around the room and noticed Jenna and Debby were gone and Mark and Josh were sleeping. Why did Jenna have to leave? He felt so comfy in her arms. How did he not even notice Jenna leave?

Knowing he wasn't going to go back to sleep for a while, Tyler got up and left Josh's room. He felt like taking a walk might do him good so he left. He got into the elevator with a mother and her two children, a boy and a girl. Tyler pressed the lobby button and the elevator started moving. He was looking down at the ground not wanting to make eye contact with the family when he felt someone pull at his sleeve. He looked to his left and saw the little girl staring at him. Tyler made eye contact with the little girl and she took a step back.

"Mal, get back here." The mother said pulling her child to her side.

He was confused as the elevator doors opened and the family rushed out of there.

Did he look as tired as he felt? He didn't know. He hadn't looked in a mirror in a while. He started heading for the hospital exit as a stretcher was being rushed in.

"Move out of the way!"

He moved away from the doors as he watched the doctors at their jobs.

"What happened here?"

"Motorcycle accident. Got a broken leg and some broken ribs."

"Let's get him in a room!"

He left the scene before he saw anything else.

It was amazing to see that. He thought. 

Everyone each has their own reason for going to the hospital. Everyone has their own thoughts. Everyone has something. We're all fighting something aren't we? Josh was fighting something. He was fighting Blurryface... 

Blurryface.

He hadn't heard from him since he woke up from sleeping.

Hello?

Silence.

"Hello?" He said outloud. 

There was nothing.

Was Blurryface scared? What would he be scared of? He has a worthless, weak, depressed guy to kill off. He has such a good chance at winning. Why was he silent now? Was he waiting for something? If so, what was he waiting for? 

"I'm worthless." He said outloud.

Nothing. 

Why wasn't Blurryface agreeing? He usually would and would point out other things as well. Was he even there at all?

He was approaching a bridge over a river.

Blurryface could easily tell him to jump off that bridge. He would too, if he was here. Did he want to take a break for a night to rest up? Was he planning something awful?

As he approached the bridge he noticed something peculiar. There was someone on the bridge. Not sitting down, but looking over. He didn't know why but he knew this person was going to jump. He approached slowly to this person. As he grew closer, he heard this person singing softly.

"I'm a goner... somebody catch my breath."

He stopped in his tracks. That was his song. He hadn't shown ANYONE that song. It was only written in his notebook. He reached around for his notebook in his pocket, but it wasn't there. He looked inside his jacket, when he noticed something. 

His hands were all black. From his fingertips leading up his forearm. He grew worried but he knew what was happening. He knew why that little girl took that step back. He knew why that family rushed out of the elevator.

He was Blurryface.

Were they really becoming one? 

He started shaking as he took out his phone and looked at himself in it and sure enough he saw that face again. His eyes were that piercing, evil red. His mouth looked like he was bleeding and the left side of his head felt like a migraine. He put his phone back and looked to the person on the bridge. 

When he looked to the person, the person looked back at him and he knew who it was.

It was himself, Tyler and he knew now for sure he was Blurryface.

How is this happening? This can't be real.

"Tyler!" He screamed out to him.

He was screaming to himself it felt like. He didn't understand at all what was happening.

He saw Tyler shake his head and grab onto the railing before he saw what happened next.

Tyler climbed over the railing and turned around to face Blurryface with his back towards the river.

"I'M A GONER! SOMEBODY CATCH MY BREATH! I'M A GONER! SOMEBODY CATCH MY BREATH! I WANT TO BE KNOWN BY YOU! I WANT TO BE KNOW BY!" Tyler screamed.

Tyler took his hand to his head shaped like a gun and softly said

"You." As Tyler fell backwards off the bridge.

"NO!" He screamed running towards the bridge.

He saw nothing as he looked over the bridge.

What was happening?

Had he become Blurryface?

Was Tyler really gone?

Or... am I?

"I'm Blurryface now." 

"No one is going to miss me."

"No one barely knows who I am."

"The day Tyler dies... is the day I die too."

He stood there looking out to the river below.

"I'm a goner... somebody catch my breathe."

He had become Blurryface. He had become his insecurites. He had become everything he hated. He hated his hair. He hated how he looked. He hated his voice. He hated his songs.

He felt like he was suffocating.

He was giving in to the dark part of his thoughts.

He felt like that was all that he has. It's all that he is.

He is his insecurities.

He is Blurryface.

He turned his head feeling a presence behind him.

However, it was exactly the opposite of who he thought it was.

It was Blurryface.

"Tyler!" He heard him scream.

He didn't understand anything. How was Blurryface behind him when he was Blurryface himself? He started shaking his head. 

No no no no no.

He grabbed onto the railing and noticed it then and there. His hands weren't black anymore.

He couldn't take this confusion anymore.

He climbed over the railing and turned around to face Blurryface with his back towards the river.

"I'M A GONER! SOMEBODY CATCH MY BREATH! I'M A GONER! SOMEBODY CATCH MY BREATH! I WANT TO BE KNOWN BY YOU! I WANT TO BE KNOW BY!" He screamed.

He took his hand to his head shaped like a gun and softly said

"You." As he fell backwards off the bridge.

"Tyler?" 

"Tyler?!" 

"Tyler!"