Regional At Best

It was finally the day. The release show was finally today. Mark was filming on this important day for the album documentary. 

Tyler was sitting on the front porch after listening to the weather on T.V. He was frustrated and stressed out. 

"We have a show to-today. It's our uh, CD release show and uh, it's outside and we've been planning this for quite sometime now and as you can see the weather doesn't look very good. This, it's crunch time right now. There's a lot of venders and policemen and sound rental and volunteers. Not to mention everyone knows that it's tonight. Just a lot of people... that we're gonna have to tell if we have to cancel. We put a lot of work into this show. A lot of work. Just kinda reminds you how little control we have."

the weather is perfect.

thunderstorms, cloud, snow, and a slight drizzle?

beautiful.

Tyler shook his head as he went back inside to check the weather again.

"Tyler, look!" Josh said pointing to the T.V. screen.

The weatherman was speaking.

"Clearing and more seasonable tonight with a morning low of 64. Not quite as muggy early and then for tomorrow we'll get all quiet so you should plan your day for a really nice day. We're really gonna heat up though, just slightly above average tomorrow."

"Yes!" Tyler said pumping his hand up in the air.

"We should go set up now! We don't have to cancel!" Josh exclaimed.

________________________________________________________

A few hours later and Twenty One Pilots, along with many other volunteers are helping set up. Some people were helping set up amps. Some people were helping set up Josh's drums. Tyler and Josh, well, they were helping too... sorta.

"Are you sure about this" Josh said to Tyler, while holding onto the bottom of an amp.

"Heck yeah!" Tyler said climbing on top of that amp.

"Bro, it's cool that you can climb things, but I don't want to see you fall." Josh said looking up at him.

"It's not wobbly at all!" Tyler said moving around.

"You give me anxiety, Tyler Joseph." Josh said watching him.

"Let's make a deal then, if I can climb this, then you can do something wild too." Tyler said jumping down.

"Okay then, watch this." Josh said climbing on top of Tyler's piano.

"What are you doi-" Tyler was cut off when Josh did a backflip off the piano and stuck the landing.

"THAT WAS ACTUALLY SICK!" Tyler exclaimed.

"I will do a backflip then if you want to climb things." Josh said sticking his hand out.

"Deal." Tyler said shaking his hand.

__________________________________________________________

This was the biggest gig the duo had played so far, thanks to Mark. He advertised everywhere for people to come seem them play. Though he didn't really have to advertise much. It was definitely bigger than yesterday. 

It almost seemed like the name 'Twenty One Pilots' was actually being recognized and the thing is... it was. Tyler and Josh just couldn't believe it. It didn't seem real.

As people started flooding in and venders were getting customers, Tyler and Josh went to go get ready.

"You got the masks?" Josh asked Tyler.