Ichthus

They got to the festival pretty early and they had to set up a camp. They had an awful time trying to figure out where to go and what to do, the staff wasn't really helping either.

"Hi, are you able to stand? Yeah? Well then you're hired." Josh said mocking the staff.

"You're good." Tyler said agreeingly.

"Well what do I need to know? Just wear this vest!" Josh continued.

Tyler, Josh and Mark cracked up laughing at Josh's comment as they tried to figure out where to go.

___________________________________________________

After a couple hours, they finally found a spot and set their van there. They had an interview to go to before their show so Tyler and Josh headed for that. They had never really done an interview before except for a few really small ones, so this one was different. They walked in and the interviewer had them sit on the edge of the stage with bright lights shining straight on them. The duo tried to block the lights with their hands as the interviewer explained to them how the interview would work.

"Whenever you're ready at the camera." The interviewer said.

"Wait so uh, again, are we saying it at the same time, or?" Josh asked.

"Sometimes we go 1, 2, 3 *weird noise*." The interviewer said.

Tyler and Josh talked it out and decided Tyler was going to start it.

"Hi, I'm Tyler. This is Josh. We're Twenty One Pilots and you're watching Remedy Live... *weird noise*" Tyler stated at the camera.

"That was good, can we do one more with a little more enthusiasm though." The interviewer said.

"Positive webstation destination." Josh said looking to Tyler.

"Hi, we're Twenty One Pilots and you're watching Remedy Live your webstation destination of all things procreation." Tyler said trying to sound more 'enthusiastic.' 

The crew laughed.

"You say 'Hi, Twenty One Pilots and you're watching Remedy Live' and I'll come in with the thing." Tyler said to Josh as Josh nodded in agreement.

"Hi, I'm Josh. This is Tyler. You're watching... Twenty One Pilots. Talking, talking about stuff" Josh said laughing looking to Tyler. 

"Hi, we're Twenty One Pilots." Josh said sighing.

"I'll get it... Hi, we're Twenty One Pilots. You're watching Remedy Live your... i'm just not going to get it." 

The interview was proving difficult for both Tyler and Josh. They must have done a thousand takes before finally getting one that worked.

"Hi, we're Twenty One Pilots and you're watching Remedy Live." Tyler said.

"Your positive webstation destination." Josh said.

"Good!" The interviewer said.

"We gotta go set up for your show." Mark said from behind the interviewer.

"Thanks, for having us." Tyler said shaking the interviewer's hand.

"My pleasure."

________________________________________________________

They were playing in a little white tent area. There were a couple tables and the crowd was a small but good sized crowd. They played their set and sent it off with a 'We're Twenty One Pilots, thank you!" They didn't expect much afterwards, they expected to so see other bands, but were stopped by some of the people who were listening in the crowd.