Sweet Charlie Babe

Dior and Jeremy had a surprise morning for their beloved Charlie. Dior set up a vintage record player that she'd bought yesterday, when Charlie and Jeremy went to a park. She also made breakfast, with the help of Jeremy, who has really taken a toll in cooking. Dior forced Charlie to stay in the bed, because he's always been one to help.

After about thirty minutes, they finished the living room set up, the music, and breakfast, including bacon, eggs, and pancakes. "Babe, come on." Dior said as she sat beside him. "Come on, Char-Char!" Jeremy said happily. "You don't have to tell me twice." Charlie said as he sat up. Dior chuckled and took his arm and Jeremy took his hand. The three walked to the living room.

"Oh wow!" Charlie said with a shocked and amused expression. Seeing his living room was one thing, but seeing his living room turned into a completely new room was something else. "What do you think, daddy?" Jeremy asked. "Buddy! It's amazing!" He said, picking up Jeremy. "This is so great." He said to Dior, holding her waist. Dior smiled and kissed his cheek.

"So, I gotta ask. What's the occasion?" "Well, today is the day we first met, 2 years ago." Dior said with a smile. "Really? I had no idea. That's kinda bad." He said with a chuckle and Dior laughed. "Oh, Jerm, come on." Dior said, taking him in her arms. "Wanna tell him?" Dior whispered to Jeremy. Jeremy nodded. "Charlie. We have a song with breakfast. Wait, no sorry. Mr. Chuckles. We have a surprise song before breakfast." Jeremy said eloquently. Dior and Charlie laughed softly. "Alright! Let's hear it." Charlie responded.

Dior put Jeremy down and they walked over to the record player to play the special song. "I had no idea you bought a record player, Dior." Charlie said with a grin and Dior chuckled. The song played: 'Sweet Charlie Babe'. As the beat came through, Dior already began snapping, Jeremy and Charlie following. Dior opened and closed her hands with a smile, gesturing to Charlie to dance with her. The two took hands and began to dance.

"There's a guy that they call sweet Charlie babe" The song played. "Finest man that the lord has ever made. I was born not to look in his eyes. Many girls have been left hypnotized. Sure he has other girls in town, But he's got enough to spread it around!" it played and Dior joined in.

"I'm in love with sweet Charlie babe. Oh yes I am. Finest man that the Lord has ever made. Uh huh. He sets fire to this heart of mine. If I had to, I would stand in line. I don't care if he has someone else, yes I would." Dior added quickly and the two laughed. "He's just too good, so I keep him for myself." Dior changes the lyrics completely, making Charlie laugh.

"I'm in love with sweet Charlie babe. Oh yeah, oh baby. I'd walk a mile for one second of time That I could spend with that hunk of man-kind..." Dior sang loudly, still dancing with Charlie, the two laughed. The rest of the song, Jeremy joined as the three danced together. As the song faded, they all slowed down their dancing with grinning faces.

"I got a song!" Charlie said as he quickly came back with a record player. "Daddy, I'm hungry!" Jeremy whined. Dior and Charlie laughed. "We'll listen while we eat, buddy." Charlie said softly. 'YES!" Jeremy said excitedly. Charlie put 'Groove Me' on by King Floyd and they all ate together.

(Time Skip)
They all finished up, cleaned, and took a few pictures together in Jeremy's room. Charlie posted the picture on instagram, titling it: 'The first day me and Dior met, 2 years ago. Also, including a little friend in the equation now.'

Edited

Edited

Edited