Chapter 2

It has been two months since I left Cali and entered this school. 

I was adjusting to the change but my life was pretty normal. I occasionally get weird feelings like was someone watching me but I never saw anyone being a creeper. So I dismissed it all together. I grabbed my skate board from my locker and slammed it shut. 

I walked through the school heading for the parking lot, I jogged over to the guys as a chill ran down my spine. I whipped my head around looking among the crowd of people; however, I didn't see any one looking in my direction. I shrugged off the feeling and I continued to walk.

"Ready to go?" Nebula asked me as I approached

"Uh yeah." I said as I squeezed into the back of the car with Chad. 

We made our way to get some food then to the skate park. I got out the car to excited and skated through the park without a care. Until I didn't feel my board under me anymore and I was gliding through the air to the floor.

"Dammit that hurt! Watch where the fuck you're going!" A guy yelled in deep voice. 

"Oh man, I'm sorry. I didn't see you at all; I was too excited I guess." I said as I offered my hand for him to take as I got up.

"Yeah whatever." He said as he smacked my hand away. 

He got off the ground dusting the dirt off, he looked up at me. He stared at me, then gave a big toothy smile that showcased his dimples.

"I'm really sorry." 

"Don't worry about it, I'm Ace."  He said as I looked at him. 

He had medium toned skin, pitch black hair in a short cut Mohawk with stars designed on his shaved down sides, blue eyes that made me shudder, large gauges in his ears and he is at least "6'1" with an amazing body. I studied the tattoos that filled his body from his wrist to his jaw. This guy looked liked that incredibly hot bad boy who the sweet innocent girl falls for, and the dad hates. Everything about him screamed danger but damn he as hot. THE FUCK I JUST SAY, HE IS A GUY!

"I'm Ian." I said as I realized I had been staring at him for a little too long. 

He snickered when he seen the slight blush creep on my face.

" Ian, there you are." Nebula said. 

"Yeah, just ran into someone. I didn't get hurt just ran into him." I said pointing behind me.

"VVho?" She asked curiously. 

I turned around to see Ace was no longer there or anywhere in sight. 

"He was just here. Uh, never mind." I said.

She shrugged her shoulders and we walked over to the guys. We skated for a while I still didn't see Ace anywhere, when we got tired we decided to go to my house. I order us pizza and we sat around watching gruesome horror movies, until every one had to leave.

I turned off the t.v. and went to my bed room and plopped don on my soft queen sized bed. I took my pants and shirt off flinging them into my hamper. I buried myself in to my blankets as I drifted to sleep. 

*

*

*

*

*

I walked around everything was blacked out I couldn't see anything at all. I continued walking a path that had no ending. In the distance I seen a figure standing there. I stopped walking as I tried to make out the figure. I could not tell what it was but I seen black soulless eyes and an evil smile that appeared as it watched me intensely. 

The figure came closer and I backed away, this made the figure pick up speed with out losing its smile. I turned around and started to walk away. I checked behind me to see if the thing was following me but it was no longer there. I sighed in relief then turned back around to see the thing in front of me.

*

*

*

*

I jumped out of my sleep panting and sweating profusely. My heart was beating rapidly as I clenched my chest. I ran a shaken hand through my slightly damp hair. What the fuck kind of dream was that and why was I so afraid of it and that thing.

I looked over at my clock it read 1:44 am.

I sighed and plopped back down on my bed. Ever since I moved here I have been having strange dreams that mostly consisted of running in the woods freely. But I never had a dream that scared me so much that I practically pissed myself. I got out my bed and went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, I drunk it as I stared at the wall. 

I shudder as I felt like someone was watching me. A memory of the eyes in my dream came to my mind. I shook my head and sat the cup down and went back to my room. I laid in bed until it as time for school. 

I took a long shower mostly because my mind was filled. I sighed getting out of the shower. I went over to the sink brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I picked out some clothes and got dressed. 

I picked up my board from by the door and skated to school. The day was quiet and long. I felt like I was being watched everywhere I went. Bad enough I'm a stoner.

Now I'm a paranoid stoner.