Chapter 10

"Fuck." He growled lowly

He pulled me gently but quickly into a stall as the bathroom door opened. He slid his hand down my pants and took my shaft in his hand. He started stroking as he nibbled on my neck. I trembled under his touch, my moans were barely audible with the person doing their business. 

"Ahn." I let out a soft low moan

 However it was loud enough for Jason to hear. 

Oh god did I really make that sound? 

He must have liked it as his pressed his boner against me. He keep stroking, his thumb occasionally ran across my tip. It felt so good and trying not to get caught like this made me even more excited. Guess I am a pervert. 

The door closed and Jason stopped he took his hand out of me pants.

"I would love to finish this but I won't stop here and I don't want this to be the first time." He smirked

He smacked my ass. 

He left the stall. I heard the water running, then the door closed. He just left me with a full blown hard-on. UGH DAMN HIM! 

Naked people in the shower with all the wrinkles and saggy balls. Old people moaning and having sex. I killed the boner but also got really grossed out. I fixed my clothes then walked out.

Everyone was sitting at a table munching on pizza, I took the empty seat next to Jason.

"I see you two made up." Neb pointed out

"What?" I asked

I tried to hid the blush that crept on my cheeks. She gave me a mirror and pointed to her neck. I looked at me neck and seen a hickey. My face instantly became a bright red and she busted out laughing. 

Jason chuckled causing me to elbow him in the stomach.

"Yeah we did." He smirked

"So you two dating now or what?"

"Oh right I forgot to ask him that, I was having to much fun."

"My gosh priceless."

"Alright, shut up." I said cutting them off.

I shoved a piece of pizza in my mouth. They laughed and ate and talked. We played more games for some hours. We all made our way to the door we were calling it a night. 

As everyone walked out the door I stopped Jason.

"Oh yeah I meant to ask you something but uh I forgot in the mix of things" I told him

"What would that be?" He smirked.

"What is a mate?" I asked

"A wolf has one person in the whole entire world they will ever truly love. Without that person we could easily go insane. That person is our other half, So when you rejected me. My wolf and I acted up." He paused looking a bit hurt.

"A mate means everything to a wolf, they can not be easily replaced. You fall in love with someone else but you will never have that deep connection again. Simply because there is never no one like our destined mate." He explained.

My heart fluttered to know I meant so much to him but I also felt bad for putting him through that.

"Oh so I'm your mate?" I asked trying to understand and not to blush.

"Yeah my one and only." He smiled.

He was the most gorgeous man I ever seen. I then realized he was extremely close I couldn't help the blush that appeared on my face.