Chapter 8

I ran through the familiar woods freely and happily. My heart start aching as I got farther into the woods. I picked up speed. My heart start racing, I ran dodging trees and fallen branches. I stopped as I came upon a big beautiful black wolf. 

I went closer and noticed the wolf was badly injured. 

My heart stopped.

*

*

*

*

I jumped out of my sleep panting and sweating, I felt an intense aching in my heart. 

I hopped out of the bed and put on some sneakers. 

I ran out the house and into the forest a few blocks from my house to search for the wolf in my dream. It seemed really stupid to look for something that was in my dream. But...I...I don't know I had this feeling I couldn't explain. Something didn't feel right in my gut I knew I had to go. 

I ran through the woods that seemed endless. I stopped catching my breath then start running again. I soon found a large injured wolf. It was in the middle of the woods in the exact location it was in my dreams. That freaked me out the most.

I slowly got closer to the wolf. I slowly picked up the heavy wolf it nuzzled into my neck. I carried the wolf with all my strength through the woods and to my house. I slowly walked up to my room and laid it in my bed. 

What in the hell am I doing?!

Bringing a fucking wolf home. 

It could fucking kill me but I don't feel completely scared. The wolf was bleeding out. I threw out those thoughts as I went to get some towels and bandages. When I walked back the wolf was no longer in my bed but Jason was. 

*

*

*

*

*

I stood there shocked how the fuck....where did the wolf go...? 

Why in the hell is Jason in my bed and not that fucking giant wolf. I need to cut back on my weed intake. I looked at the blood dripping from his wounds. His wounds look like some vicious bite marks. 

I pushed back those thoughts as I cleaned his wounds and wrapped his left arm and his stomach. I finished and sat on the bed. I unconsciously stroked his silky black hair for a hour and a half. Staring at the wall, trying to comprehend what the fuck I just seen. 

He stirred and woke up alert jumping back from my touch. 

He looked around until his eyes landed on me.

He looked stunned as he stared at me.

"Where am I and how did I get here?" He asked moving away from me.

"My house and I brought you here. Well actually I brought a wolf here." I shrugged

"How did you find me?"

"I had a dream about a wolf in the woods then I woke up and on impulse I went there."

"What kind of idiot goes somewhere because of a dream?"

"I did and good thing you could have bled out. Anyways I found that place and brought the wolf back. As stupid as was, I had to go. You were...are that wolf I assume." I nonchalantly confessed

"Oh....Shit. Fuck! So truth is I am a werewolf so is my family, friends and many others." He blurted

"Oh...okay"