Chapter 9

"Ian..." Liz said 

Snapping me out of my trance.

"What do you want Liz?" I asked raising out of my bed rubbing my tired eyes.

"Uh...your friend is here."

"Just send Neb in already and get out."

"Dumbass."

She turned around and left my room, I sighed and wiped my face down. 

I heard footsteps but Neb didn't say anything. 

I looked up at my door. Neb was grinning like an idiot but that quickly changed to a pissed off face.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" She asked

"Uh yeah my bad. Give me a second to take a shower." I said getting out of bed

"Dude you look like shit."

"Thanks Neb your so sweet."

"I know. Now shut up and get dressed, the guys are waiting."

"Alright." 

I took some random clothes to the bathroom and took a quick shower. 

I got out quickly then dried my hair.

"Let's go." She said

"I'm going." I said

I walked down the stairs as she followed.

We got in the car and rode to The Grand Slam Arcade. It is this huge arcade that has ton of games, food, and prizes its like Chuck E. Cheese for teenagers. Or like Dave and Buster's without the alcohol and a lot more games. It was a forty-minute drive but we finally made it. 

I kicked Chad out the car, I couldn't take being confined any longer. 

I got out the car and stretched. 

 I walked inside the building to the stand. I paid for my play card loading it with as many points I thought I would use. They both their cards and we split up. We played tons of games for like an hour. 

It was a nice distraction for me to have a good time with my friends. 

I was playing an intense game of Road Butcher against Chad. I was actually laughing and having a good time. I was winning until someone turned my steering wheel and made me crash in the side lane. Game Over Player 1 wins!!!! 

"DAMN!" I yelled

I looked up at the person that made me lose only to have my heart skip a beat as I looked up at Jason.

"Sup Ian and.....friend." Jason greeted

"Rematch I was cheated out of my win." I demanded trying to ignore the rapid beating in my chest.

"No way man I won fair and square." He gloated

"Alright then why oppose a rematch?"

"Uh fine." he groaned swiping his card again

"Can we talk?" Jason asked

"I'm Chad." Chad interrupted

"Jason." Jason replied

"And I'm Kyle, hey Ian." Kyle added

"Hi Kyle, what are you doing here?" I asked

"I invited them, you two need to talk." Neb confessed coming from behind Kyle.

"Hey Chad I will play against you." Kyle told Chad

He took my place once I got up. 

Jason took my hand and walked to a more private location, the bathroom.

"Jason?" I asked as he stopped and let go of my hand.

"You look like shit." He spoke

"I wish people stop saying that. People can't think of anything else to compare me to besides some shit. What are you doing here?"

"I came to actually talk this time."

"Okay."

"Look I'm sorry for the way I acted. I didn't think you would reject me."

"I didn't want to believe I liked a guy. But denying my feelings and having you ignore me. Not to mention the stern lecture from Neb. Thinking of you makes my body incredibly hot, like awhile ago I even-----" I blurted out

I slapped a hand over my mouth. 

Dammit I didn't want to finish that sentence, I turned a bright red just thinking of the situation.

"So you really do like me that's great. What were you doing thinking of me." He chuckled

His chuckle made me feel better.

"Yeah I really do....and uh nothing..." I mumbled getting even more embarrassed.

"Can I guess then?"

"No."

"Kissing your pillow while you thought about kissing me?"

"Who does that?"

"Jacking off?"

I visibly tensed and tried to act calm. But I know he seen me tense up because he came closer.

"So you were masturbating thinking of me? I'm honored, did you cum?"

My face had to turn red as a tomato all over because he start laughing.

I looked away from him then back at him. His eyes were now a mix of grey and purple. It was really something incredible.

"Wow I was joking but that's incredibly hot." He groaned in the sexiest way I could Imagine.

 He walked towards me and I walked backwards. He continued walking until I was trapped between him and the sink. His hand came up and gently cupped my face. His lips smashed onto mine and I responded. 

His tongue crossed my bottom lip demanding me for entrance which I eagerly granted him. His hand slid down and cupped my ass roughly. His other hand went to my button on my pants as he unbuttoned them. 

*

*

*

*

*