Chapter 15

"Hello Elders we came to seek your knowledge." Mr. Sanders spoke up

"Greetings, we know why you all are here my child." An old lady said she looks like she is a hundred years old.

"Then you know we want to know about a dream he had?" He asked

"Of course, Welcome Ian." She greeted me

"...Hi." I awkwardly greeted. 

How does she know my name?

"So you heard of this Child?" Mr. Sanders asked obviously lost just like us all.

"We have watched him since he has born in to this lifetime. You have no idea how extraordinary he is. What was this dream about, care to share child?" She answered.

"I had a vivid dream of a wolf in the woods wounded. The ribs and front left paw and arm. It made my heart feel like it was being crushed. I woke up in a panic.

I jumped out of my bed and unconsciously went to the place in my dream. I don't know why but I ran out of my house into the woods. I went to that specific place and there he was. I carried him back to my house, that wasn't easy might I add. 

When we got there I left him on my bed and came back  to see Jason laying there. I was shocked but he was hurt so I took care of him." I blurted out and took a deep breath in the end.

"What an interesting dream and situation Ian." An old man added looking older then the woman.

"Why did he have that dream?" Mr. Sanders asked

"Is that the only dream that was...weird?" The man asked me ignoring Mr. Sanders' question.

"...No I have been having them ever since I moved here. but those dreams were down right creepy." I answered as I shudder remembering them.

"Can you remember those dreams? And if it is not to troubling mind sharing them?" He asked

"I don't mind. I do not completely remember but I do remember this figure with this creepy smile and red eyes. Oh in one dream he was outside my window watching me at least I think it was a dream."

"Jason your happy with Ian as your mate correct?" That lady asked

"Yes." Jason admitted proudly

"Well the answer to the one question that is on all of you minds is quite simple." She smirked

"Those two are destined for something great. Something none of us could have ever imagined nor could anyone before us." The oldest man of them all smiled.

"What does that mean?" Mr. Sanders asked

"Soon." He replied.

I looked at him dumbfounded and he smiled at me with a warm and gentle smile. I looked at the others and they all had the same smile....OKAAAAY THEN.

"Thanks you Elders." Mr. Sanders said

"Goodbye Ian."He spoke

"Goodbye." I smiled back

"And Jason." The older lady said stopping us in our tracks

"Yes?" He answered

"Take very good care of Ian." She spoke with no smile but a stern look on her face.

"...I will."

We left the temple and headed for the little house.

"Wow get one question answered and now have a million more." I sighed.