Chapter 14

I turned off my alarm as soon as it started ringing

I made my way to the bathroom and saw my self in the mirror, I look like hell.

 I stopped looking at my horrible reflection and hopped in the shower. I took a cold shower hoping it would wake me up, it worked for awhile. I got out freezing my ass off, I quickly went to my closet. I pulled out grey skinny jeans, a black tank top, black Vans and a black sweater that hung off my shoulder. 

I went downstairs to the kitchen hoping food was made but was quickly disappointed. I put a raisin and cinnamon bagel in the oven. I took it out a few minutes later and put some strawberry cream cheese on it. I ate it and drunk a glass of orange juice. 

When I finished I grabbed my skateboard and rode to school. By time I got there Neb was already there.

"Hey Ian." She cheerfully greeted

"You seem happy, like too happy." I noted

"Oh..I got lucky last night, now she wants to take me out." She giggled

I laughed at her she seemed like a new person.

"Who is the man?" I joked

"She is even though she is so cute. There is no man hence the term lesbian but the dominate one is most definitely her..."

"Cant wait to meet her."

Arms came around me, I looked up and seen Jason smiling expression changed once he seen my face.

"You look like you didn't sleep." He spoke clearly concerned 

"Yeah I'm okay, I was just up thinking all night. Can I go see you dad? There is something I want to ask him." I told him 

"Sure." He agreed.

The bell rung and we walked to class. 

I went to first period I did the work it was mostly notes until I fell asleep. When class ended I went to gym and got dressed. I participated for the warm up but sat out for basketball game. I listened to G-Dragon's Butterfly as I drew random stuff in my notebook.

"Why aren't you playing?" Kyle asked

"Not a fan of basketball and I'm sleepy." I replied

"Oh well get some sleep, see you later Ian." He smiled.

He left to play with some guys. Gym finally ended, I changed clothes then went to science I sat next to Jason.

"Hey Babe." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey." I smiled

Ms. Findlay came in and put on another movie about atoms and the periodic table. I laid my head on my arms that's were crossed over the desk as I closed my eyes. I listened to the boring words of the movie, a gentle hand stroked my hair. I knew it was Jason. 

I drifted into a peaceful well needed sleep. 

I was shaken awake from my peaceful sleep. I opened my eyes and stared in to Jason's eyes. I smiled, he smiled back.

"Lunch time." He spoke softly

He got up and I slowly rose out my seat. I stretched and followed Jason out the classroom. I went to my table with my friends. I stole Neb's Apple and ate it as we talked about random stuff. 

When Lunch ended I went back to class. The day progressed slowly until finally it was the end. I got in Jason's Jeep and rode to his house. When we got there Jason went to check if his dad was busy.