Chapter 25

I woke up and rose up my head slightly hurt. 

I rubbed my belly, sighing in relief. It was still as big as every.

"You look different from the last time I saw you. You're so much fatter and have wolf ears and a tail." a voice spoke up.

I snapped my eyes open and looked around the unfamiliar room that only consisted of two doors. 

My eyes fell on to the only person in the room with me.

"Ace? What are you doing here and where am I?" I asked feeling on edge.

"It is so nice to hear your voice again. All panicked like when I told you I killed that mutt. What do you see in that guy? He smells like a wet dog?" He huffed.

"You called my phone that day? Where am I?"

"Yes your welcome for that. Oh where are you.....Oh your in my clan house. Welcome to the Velvia's clan house and I'm the alpha here."

"Velvia? So your a werewolf too?"

"No no no. I'm THE werewolf. And your going to be mine. I'm much more suited for you than that weak ass mutt of yours."

"The fuck is wrong with you?"

"Nothing I'm just a fool in love. I will kill anyone that gets in my way of what I want. I already killed many of your mutt's people. All that is left is him. Oh how I yearn to taste his disgusting blood in my mouth. You know, I know where you live you almost caught me in your backyard one time. You should be grateful I'm not the kind that kills people families."

"So you were in my backyard that day. That's fucking creepy dude."

"IT IS NOT CREEPY. IT IS LOVE! Do you not see how much I love you. But you so got to lose that stomach that's not sexy."

"So you kidnap the person you love? That's pretty creepy. And you stalked me."

"STOP CALLING IT CREEPY! It's love my dear little wolf."

"So since it is love can I leave now?"

"NO. You're not leaving you staying here in this little room until I get bored of you. Oh by the way what was up with the baby clothes?"

"Really dude? I'm pregnant."

"But your a guy, right?"

"Yes, I am a guy and I'm pregnant."

"You can get pregnant and your some freak mix of a wolf and human all the time. Like hell would I give up such an interesting thing. OH GOSH BABY YOU MADE ME SO HOT! I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!"

"...Are you dumb or something? I won't stay here."

"Why is that? Your going to try to break out? Have fun with that I made sure you can't escape. Not much you can do in that state anyways. Oh do you think your mutt is coming to get you? Don't make me laugh. My wolves don't play nice and they love the taste of blood. Besides there is no way in hell he will make it past me. I will slaughter him. Anyways see you later baby. I LOVE YOU!" He ranted as he got up and left the room.

The fuck is wrong with that dude? 

I quickly got up from the bed I was sitting on. 

I looked around the room. 

There was absolutely no windows it was like a room for crazy people except it wasn't all white. I picked up a chair and slammed it on to the door only shattering the chair. I felt a kick.

"Hang in there honey dew, I got to get us out of here." I said as I rubbed my stomach.

I attempted everything I could pick up but it didn't work. 

I only made my self tired, shit there was nothing I could do.

"Gave up yet?" Ace asked coming in to the room.

"Not a chance. What the hell do you want?" I asked

"That's not nice to the person bringing you food. I brought enough I think. Go ahead and eat up my precious. Oh bathroom is to your left."

He sat a plate full of meat on the floor since I destroyed the table then left. I stared at the plate of meat as my stomach began to growl.

"Yeah; yeah I know. I'm not going to neglect your needs." I whispered as I picked up the plate.

I sat on the bed as I ate the meat off the plate. Got to keep you feed honey dew, I searched the room until night fell. 

Why am I still here? 

Where are you Lynne? 

I used the bathroom then laid on the bed and all I could think about was Jason.

"FUUUUUUCK! Why me? Why did this psycho have to fall for me?" I asked my self irritated. 

I rolled over and closed my eyes thinking Jason would be here to get me and honey dew.

Hopefully he isn't disgusted in me.