Chapter 31

It's been a week since I moved in the clan's house. 

I adjusted well. 

I had to get used to having a lot more people in the house. I haven't heard from my parents but I'm being patient I know it was a lot to register. What can anyone do I can't go back in time and change the outcome. To be honest I wouldn't. 

I love my daughter to no end.

A odd noise pulled me from my thoughts. I looked down at the source to find Evelyn sucking air from her now empty bottle. He features have became more visible and she was too damn cute. I make some cute ass babies. She looked more like Jason then me. 

I laid her on my shoulder and softly patted her back I tossed in a couple rubs until she burped. I took her and held her to my chest as I softly rocked her to sleep.  It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. I laid her in her bassinet slowly and covered her up.  

I made my way back to our bed, I glanced at the clock that read 2:04 AM. I slowly got back into bed careful not to wake Jason. I pulled the covers to my shoulders. An arm came around me and pulled my back wards into a hard chest. 

I snuggled in to his embrace. 

He kissed the back of my head. 

I smiled and went to sleep.  

*

*

*

*

I woke up around six to my lovely baby crying. Jason detached from me and went to our fussy baby. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom while he changed her. I took a quick shower.

I walked out the bathroom about twenty minutes later. Jason and Evelyn weren't in the room. He most likely took here to his mother as always. I picked out clothes and go changed. I was happy I had more mobility in my body. 

Jason came back and went to the bathroom. 

I gather my things for school. 

Jason came out the bathroom with a towel hugging his waist. I watched water droplets roll down his body in to the brim out of towel.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled.

I blushed and nodded. 

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I pecked his lips then again. He kissed me and bit my bottom lip as his hands grabbed my ass. We began making out heavily. He pressed his body against mine and our erections rubbed against each other. He pulled away.

"I would love to continue but we have school." He groaned

I ignored him and trailed kisses down his jaw to his neck. I bite his neck were his shoulder and neck met. He groaned deeply causing my dick to jump in my pants. I sucked on the spot.

 I got on my knees and took off towel. His member sprung free. I licked my lips. Shit it's been a while. I licked his tip and heard him let out a soft moan. I took his tip and part of his shaft in to my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down his length resulting in sexy groans from him. His hand found it's way to my head. 

I looked up into his now purple eyes. 

I cupped his balls and fondled them as I sucked hard on his tip. He groaned loudly as I pumped him to. 

"Shit. I'm about to cum." He groaned out.

I sped up my pumps and I focused on sucking every essence out of the tip. 

"FUCK!" He shouted as he burst into my mouth. I sucked him as he got it all out. I released his member with a pop. I looked at him as he looked down at me and swallowed his seed. I licked my lips and smiled.

"You should be happy you are still healing. I want to fuck you into the bed right now."  

"I can't wait. Now hurry up, we are already late."  I chuckled and got off the floor. 

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to grab something to eat. I found an apple and took a chunk out of it. I finished the apple by the time Jason came down. I tossed the core into the trash and followed Jason out of the house. 

We finally made it to school. First period started ten minutes ago. I kissed Jason and made my way to class. 

*

*

*

*

*

*

The day passed by quickly. 

The only thing that was time consuming was my tutoring session.

It was finally time for me to go home and see my baby. I was too happy about that. We arrived and made our way inside. I went in to the family room and found Evelyn with his sister. She was watching the smaller children play. 

"Evelyn." I said 

Her little eyes widen and searched around. I went over and She handed her to me. I smiled and so did she. 

"Hey baby girl. I missed you." I told her. I thanked his sister and made my way to the room where Jason was at his desk doing homework. 

I laid in the bed with Evelyn and played with her. Showing her with kisses. We were soon joined by Jason. My phone start ringing. 

I leaned up digging it out my pocket. I recognized the number and answered it.

"Hello." I said in to the phone

"Hey sweetie. Me and your dad want to meet her today." My mother said

"Okay sure. We will be there in a few." 

"Okay see you then."

We hung up the phone.

"Come on. My parents want to meet Evelyn." I spoke to Jason who was still playing with our cutie.

" Yeah I heard. Alright let's go."  Jason responded

I packed her diaper bag as Jason got her buckled in her car seat. We made out way to the car the he drove to my parent's house. We arrived not to long after. I got out and grabbed the bag while he grabbed her. I went to the door and unlocked it. 

We went to the living room. I sat the bag down and Jason sat on the couch with the car seat in front of him. 

"Mom, Dad!" I called out. 

"Coming." She called back

I took the seat next to Jason. Multiple footsteps were heard and my parents emerged. My mom hesitated when she seen the baby carrier. The took a seat on the adjacent couch. There was an awkward silence.

"Is she sleeping?" my mom spoke up breaking the silence

"I think so." Jason replied and peeked under the blanket. " Oh look who's up."

He reached in to the carrier messing with the belt and slowly pulled her out. She made a gurgling sound at him then smiled. 

"Oh god." My mom gasped. 

"Do you want to hold her?"I asked. She thought about it then nodded. I grabbed her from Jason and handed her to my mom. She smiled as my dad looked at Evelyn. My mom had tears fall from her eyes. My dad wiped them away.

"I'm sorry. She looks like you two. She is so precious. Hey baby, I'm your sexy young grandma."

I snorted at her comment shaking my head. I cuddled with Jason as we watched my parents play with their grand baby. We stayed for dinner and talked a little bit. I was happy to see hat they welcomed her. 

I'm glad they didn't disown us for me being a freak of nature. If only they knew I could turn fully into a wolf.