Chapter 23

"Uh well... I never thought I would say this to a male in my life. Ian your pregnant." She spoke.

"I'm what....? Your joking right? I can not be pregnant. I'm not a woman in case your forgot. I am a man with a PENIS not a vagina." 

"I know but that doesn't change the fact that you are indeed pregnant. I thought it was something else. But this is actual your baby, which I figured after the ultrasound but highly doubted it." She pointed out

She pointed to a small dot on the ultrasound picture. She circled it on the picture. She made me a picture and handed it to me. I looked at the picture and it was a little sphere like thing in my stomach.

"Are you sure it's not something else?" I asked

"I am positive that's is why there was a second heart beat. Add the throwing up and this." Lynne explained

She gave handed me a pregnancy stick which read PREGNANT.

"You got to be shitting me." I stared at the stick.

"By the size of the fetus I would say your are almost three weeks pregnant." Lynne informed

"I have never read about such a thing. This is truly fascinating." Edwin mused while I am in shock.

"How can I be almost three weeks when I didn't even have sex then." I asked after it hit me.

"We are not humans. Our pregnancies are advanced so when you had intercourse with Jason a week ago you got pregnant. Now it's been a week since then the baby grew faster. It is about three weeks." Lynne informed

"But how am I pregnant. I was born a dude?" I asked

"Your body somehow manifested certain parts of a woman's body to conceive. I'm guessing you still had Jason's semen inside of you during the change. It went into that area your body created lead you two to conceive a baby. Your womb is most likely connected to your back side. But I am just making theories. No one will know for sure since this is the first time this has ever happened. It is an amazing thing. You, a natural born male is able to get pregnant."

"What is amazing about this. I'm even more of a freak. I'm a pregnant man. How will I give birth I don't have a vag?"

"A c-section is the only possible option."

"Okay.... wow I'm going to be a dad."

"Yes congratulations to you and Jason."

"Oh Jason, shit please do not say a word of this to him."

"He will notice you will get bigger you already have, haven't you noticed?"

"I have?"

"Yes you are bigger than you were a week ago."

"This is crazy for crying out loud. I'm a freaking werewolf, Ookami, pregnant teenage boy. I'm a fucking boy! I have a penis that is fully functional! Oh my gosh this is not real!" I mumbled pacing around in circles

"Please calm down and always remain calm your baby will act the way you do while your pregnant. You cry and scream all day so will it. Now we will not tell Jason but tell him before it's too noticeable. I will trend to you and your baby. I am going to give you the standard meals I give the pregnant woman to insure your health and the baby's." She spoke.

"Okay. My gosh this is a whole new level of crazy."

"Yes it is." She mumbled.