Chapter 21

Jason and his dad came in with an older man.

"Hello Ian I'm Edwin, how was your first change?" Edwin asked

"Painful"

"It always is, so these ears just appeared?"

"Yes along with a killer headache."

"Can you move the blanket for me?"

I looked at Jason then I moved the blanket. A fluffy crimson tail popped out.

"How didn't I feel that? Oh yeah because my ass was hurting already."

"Well Alpha, Ian is not an ordinary Werewolf like the rest of us. He is a legendary kind called Ookami." Edwin confirmed

"Explain." Mr. Sanders demanded

"An Ookami is a hybrid it is a wolf and a human. It is not the same as a werewolf. For example we can shift back and fourth between human and wolf. However he can not he shifts from a wolf to a human crossbreed. 

I believe this is his crossbreed or human state. A pair of human and wolf ears, and a wolf tail. His ears and tail stays instead of going back to a complete human form." Edwin explained

"Wow." I said taking back. 

I'm a freak to werewolves go figure.

"So he gonna have these cute ears and tail forever?" Jason asked

"Maybe, I'm not sure it was just a Japanese legend before today." Edwin noted

"Cool." Jason smiled

"Ian which pair of ears are you currently listening out of?" Edwin questioned

"Uh...Both."

"You sure are something, Ian. I guess this is what the Elders meant. First male on male mating and now a legendary creature." Mr. Sanders spoke.

"That he is. If you need any information Ian I am in the library downstairs." Edwin added

"Alright, thanks." 

Mr. Sanders and Edwin left discussing more about what I am.

"Your so cute, no your fucking sexy." Jason groaned as he and looked at me. 

His eyes were turning purple as he climbed in the bed and start kissing me. I kissed him back man I lose to him every time. He licked the bottom of my lip, I allowed him entrance our tongues danced around as our saliva mixed. He broke the kiss.

"I forgot to get you something to eat. If I continue you really will not move." He joked leaving the room.

He came back with a stack of pancakes and bacon we gave me the plate. I cut a piece off of the pancake and offered it to Jason. He opened his mouth and I put it in. Ha I put it in, oh gosh I'm so perverted. 

He ate it then I ate a piece as we sat in bed. I fed him and myself it was cute. He took the plate downstairs while I looked at t.v. he came back and cuddle up with me for hours.

"I will be going on a trip, so I won't be at school this week." he spoke up

"...Oh okay." I frowned

"I will be back soon. We got to get you home now." He sighed and kissed me.

"Alright."

 I slowly got out of bed and put on a pair of sweatpants. Jason picked up my bag and walked out the door. I slowly followed him. We walked down the stairs to the main floor then out the door.