Chapter 17

It's been a week and I'm finally getting off of my punishment as my dad placed everything back where it was. 

This has been torture I couldn't do nothing but stare at the alarm clock. They even locked the t.v. in the living room from me. That should be child abuse. But having nothing to do but homework. I had a lot of time to think about things. 

After my dad finished putting my things back I borrowed the car and went to see Jason. He hasn't been in school all week and I couldn't go see him. We haven't had a chance to talk since the incident. I pulled up and got out the car. I walked to the door and knocked as Laura opened it up and let me in.

"He is in pool room." She smiled at me already knowing what I was going to say.

"Hello and thanks." I smiled back

She nodded and led me to the pool room. I walked in to see Jason talking to his dad and passenger seat guy as his mom played with the kids in the pool. Jason's head whipped around in my direction. He got up and came over to me smashing his lips on mine without a care in the world.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked as he pulled away.

"I came to talk to you."

"I'm sorry about before. I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"It's okay we were worried about each. But um...I...I want to do the mating ceremony." 

I looked up at him. He was purely shocked then he smiled. He picked me up and kissed me again this time tenderly. He put me down and start dancing wildly. I laughed at his childish behavior.

"DAD HE WANTS TO DO THE MATING CEREMONY!" Jason yelled smiling as he went to his dad.

"I will go tell them to start the preparations, Sir." Passenger seat guy said and left the room.

Jason looked so happy like a child going to Six Flags for the first time. It was great to know I made him that happy. He came back to me and picked me and spun me around. He put me down and held my hand.

"What made you decide to do the ceremony?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"After what happened and the thought of you dying I couldn't bare it. I hate that situation made me realize nothing would make me happier then officially becoming your mate." I blurted.

He looked down at me shocked then a smile as big as Ronald McDonald's appeared on his face. His grey eyes were filled with happiness and he hugged me tightly.

"You know you can't have any physical contact until the ceremony. Which should be in week." Mrs. Sanders giggled when she seen our faces.

"Oh right forgot about that. I will die without a kiss." Jason groaned

"Oh hush it is just a week without of touching of any kind. You won't die I didn't." She said

"Why go no touching now?" I asked

"Who knows it has just been tradition. It's part of the cleansing I guess you can say. Gah another week of not touching you I might actually die." Jason groaned again.

"This is going to be interesting seeing you hold back. Me on the other hand, I have a lot of self control." I smirked

"Me and my wolf have very little self control when it come to you and your...." Jason stopped as he looked at his parents and sighed. 

"Well Ian we will all see you in a week at the ceremony. Make sure your parents are okay with you coming for the whole weekend. Oh I will give you a ride I always wanted to meet your parents." Mrs. Sanders said

"Okay I will let them know. Thank you." I said

"No problem we are family." She smiled 

She laid against her husband sharing a sweet smile. She looked really happy. I couldn't help smiling at them then I looked at Jason who was staring at me with a smile plastered on his face.

"What?" I asked with a slight blush

"Nothing your just really hot. How in the world am I going to keep my hands off of you." He smirked.

"Um I could not come around or go to school." I suggested

"Don't be an ass. If I cant touch you then I at least want to see you."

"I was joking I'm not the mean. I will just go to school in boxers."

"Hell no."

I burst in to a fit of laughter by his now serious face. I wheezed as I tried to catch my breath.

"I was joking but the look on your face was priceless. I really should do it."

"No"

"Dude, I'm joking. Oh god I might die." I said still laughing as my chest start to hurt. He smiled at me.

"God I wanna kiss you so you shut up."

"Too bad you can't. I should be going I only had the car for a few hours"

"Come on I will walk you to the door."

"Okay. Bye Mr. and Mrs. Sanders."

"Bye Ian." They said in sync.

I walked behind Jason to the front door as he opened it for me.

"God I hope this week passes by quickly. So I can lavish your body, heart and soul." Jason groaned.

His eyes were a mix of purple and grey. He was obviously thinking of something indecent.

"Pervert. Bye see you at school hopefully." I chuckled

 I walked out the door and to the car. I drove back home and skipped to the front. Why the hell am I skipping? Oh gosh why am I so freaking happy? Oh yeah Jason.

Fuck it, I'm skipping. I want to show this miserable world it looks like to be happy, gay and loved. Suck on my happiness. I went into the house still skipping to the kitchen and to the fridge.

"Well someone is happy." my mom spoke scaring the shit out of me.

"Jesus lady get a bell you ninja turtle. Are you trying to give your only son a heart attack." I sighed clenching my heart.

"Stop being over dramatic fool." She rolled her eyes at me playfully as she smiled.

"But yes I am happy and you should be too you got me as a son lady." I smirked

"Yeah; yeah but maybe I should be sad. You know because I'm your mother."

"Oh that's cold you should be over the moon with happiness, sipping tea with a unicorn in front of a rainbow."

"That would be nice. Do you want something to eat?"

"Yes how about.....two fried Pb and J's with a scoop of ice cream on the side. Make one for yourself too and Neb."

"Nebula is coming over?"

"She is now."

"Okay."

I sent a text to Neb telling her to come over and she managed to get here as my mom finished cooking. 

The three of us sat in the living room eating and watching horror movies. 

My mom called a quits after one of the super bloody movies. Me and Neb stayed up all night watching movies and getting fat. We passed out around two in the morning.