Chapter 3

The weekend came and me in the guys were at my house in the backyard playing truth or dare, while we smoked weed. 

It was Chad's turn, he chose dare so he had to put a mentos in his mouth and chug down some coke. We all watched him intensely as he start drinking the coke. A few seconds later his mouth became a foam hose. 

We laughed as we watched him try to compose himself.

"That was not funny." He said coughing.

"Yeah it was, dude." Joey said clenching his stomach as he laughed.

"Shut up your turn Ian." Chad said.

"Alright hit me your best shot." I said feeling cocky and took a hit of the blunt.

"Truth or dare." He asked

"Dare." I said as I passed the blunt. 

He pondered for a bit thinking of something.

"To the kitchen." He said and pointed to the house.

 We got up and went into my house straight to my kitchen. Chad rummaged the cabinets until he found what he was looking for. He grabbed the blender and put in some milk, lemonade, mountain dew, a can of tuna fish, a banana, mustard, cinnamon, a pickle, a raw egg, and a scope of mayo.

"You have to drink this, you can not throw up. One minute passes of endless chugging or until its all gone." He demanded as he started the blender.

 Once he finished he poured the slop in to a cup and sat it in front of me. I looked at the disgusting mixture in front of me. Nebula and joey smelled it and plugged their noses. Both of their faces scrunched up in disgust.

"That shit stinks." Nebula added.

"That does not make this easier, you know." I responded

I took the cup and began drinking it. I tried holding down the force that pushed it back up. The food pushed it self back up. Soon it came out through my nose and I went to the sink throwing all of it up. 

They laughed as I puked my brains out.

"That was the worst thing I ever tasted I my life. Damn my nose burns." I said rising my mouth out with the faucet. 

I cleaned the mess I made in the sink. Good thing we had a disposal.

"That was priceless." Chad said laughing as tears ran down his face. 

He fell to the ground clenching his stomach. 

I kicked him in the ass but that still didn't stop his laughter. I took the drink and hide to behind me. I pinned him down and when he keep laughing. I poured the mixture in to his mouth while pinching his nose.

 He instantly stopped laughing as he swallowed the awful mixture and made a sour face.

"That shit is disgusting, you are cruel." He groaned suppressing his throw up.

"That's what you get." I snickered getting off of him.

" Your going to get it." He roared as he got up and chased after me.

 I tried to hop over the couch but he pulled my leg and I landed on the floor. He got on me a gave me a wet Willie. My face scrunched in disgust, the others laughed watching the madness. We manged to  avoid being rushed to the hospital for horse playing.

We put on a movie and watched it until everyone passed out around my room.

*

*