Chapter 6

It has been a week since then.

I have been avoiding Jason in every way possible. Even in class I would take a seat in the front making someone else switch with me. 

When I got home I seen a note posted on the fridge.

Liz is at a friend's house and me and your father are going on a date. There is some food in the microwave for you to eat. See you when we get home and do not tear my house up Ian.

-Love mom.

I warmed the food up and called Nebula.

"Hello." She answered all chipper.

"Hey, do you want to come over?" I asked her.

"Uh..Yea sure be there in like ten." She said and hung up.

I changed clothes and waited for her. She arrived and I took her upstairs to my room. I closed the door and turned her around. Kissing her I ran my hands down her body.

I start taking off her shirt. 

I pushed her on to my bed. I got on top of her as my hands roamed, I stopped.

"I can't do it. I'm sorry I don't think I can actually do it. I'm so sorry Neb." I apologized

I felt extremely guilty about what I was going to do and why I was going to do it.

"Oh thank god. What a relief I thought I was the only one that didn't feel anything. I believe no correction I know I am a lesbian. I can't think of doing it with a guy. Honestly I get so disgusted thinking about guy parts but when I think of a girl........it's a different story. My gosh I just want to be mid deep in a girl's ocean" She confessed 

She shudder thinking about whatever she was thinking about.

I looked at her shocked by her confession, did not see that coming. She looked at me and start laughing.

"Yeah I thought it would surprise you guys but yeah." She giggled

We changed the subject and played Super Mario Brothers and ate the remaining food my mom left. 

 I am happy my relationship with Nebula ended in a great way.

 We dated on a "high" whim and we make a pair of kick ass best friends rather then a couple. We played games and ate junk food for hours until she had to go home. I went back to my room and laid in my bed until I fell asleep, my last thought were of Jason.

*

*

*

*

I woke up and got dressed for school. 

I rode my skateboard to school slowly trying not to be on time for class. The day was basically the same, except for me dodging anywhere I would run into Jason. I walked through the empty halls as I swirled the hall pass whistling a random song. I felt like walking around those dumb asses in that class were irritating me.

 I needed some peace and quiet. 

I was suddenly jerked in to a room I seen the boy's bathroom sign as the door closed. I looked at the person responsible for pulling me in the bathroom. It was none other then Jason. He looked seriously pissed and more irritated than I was.

"The hell man? Scared the shit out of me." I sighed.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked

I visibly tensed up. Shit, so he did notice.

"....I haven't." I avoided his eyes.

"DON'T LIE TO ME....!" He yelled banging his fist on the wall behind me causing me to jump.