Chapter 30

I awoke to my alarm blaring.

I didn't miss the early mornings.

I took a shower and got dressed. I looked in to the mirror at my flatter stomach. I miss having her inside me already. I sighed and made my way downstairs grabbing a quick bite to eat.

I wonder if she is up right now.

I searched for my phone but couldn't find it.

Shit I don't have it, he does.

A knock on the door brought me out of my head. It's really early who could be here now? I looked into the peephole and see Jason. I opened the door and he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I came to pick you up for school of course, I'll be damned if you go to school alone. And you don't have your phone." He smiled

"What about Evelyn?"

"She is with my mom, who was more than thrilled to have her."

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back.

I pulled back and looked in to his eyes.

"I really missed you."

"I missed you too. As much as I would love to lavish you we have to get to school. And besides you're still healing."

"Yeah."

I kissed him once more then turned and locked the door behind me. I held his hand as we walked to his car. He opened the door for me and I slid in. He went around the front of the car and got in.

He backed out the driveway and drove to school. He held my hand the entire ride. We got to school and he turned off the car. He turned to me and kissed me. He smiled and he got out the car.

I followed him out the car and heard a loud shriek.

I turned in the direction of the sound and seen Nebula, she ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Where have you been? I have been calling and leaving messages but you never returned them." She smiled

"Sorry I went on a trip and lost my phone. I'm back now so no worries." I smiled back and hugged her back.

The bell rung and we all went to class.

*

*

*

*

The day progressed rather quickly.

But what do you expect when you get piles and piles of homework and class work to complete. 

It stressed me out completely. 

All my teachers agreed to help me catch up after school on certain days. The ending bell rang and I made my way to the parking lot.

I found Jason by his car.

"Hey babe." He greeted as I approached him

"Hey, you can go on with out me. I need to stay here to catch up. I should be here for another two hours." I smiled

"Okay, Don't go anywhere we will come back and pick you up."

"We?"

"Me and Evelyn of course."

"Oh, I would like that."

"But please wait for us, okay"

"I will wait."