Chapter 24

I cut in to the steak and the blood dripped out.

I took a bite of the steak and eat the veggies.

"Looks like you and I are runaways little baby honey dew." I spoke to my stomach.

I thought he/she deserved to be called something instead of baby all the time so honey dew. Why? I don't know.

I cleared the plate and I drunk some water. 

I took off my beanie and let my ears be free. It was great not having to hide myself. I went down the hall, I played my music on my iPod. I walked to the bathroom and ran me a bath in this huge Jacuzzi tub.

I put bubbles in the tub. 

I took off my clothes and got in to the tub. I turned off the water and turned on the jets it felt so good. I sat in the bath for at least an hour or two. I got out and dried off I put on t-shirt and boxers backwards so my tail could be free. 

I got in the bed and went to sleep. 

*

*

*

*

When I woke up to the sun shining bright.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I threw up then brushed my teeth.

I took a jizz the washed my hands and face. I walked to the kitchen and ate a piece of random meat and a piece of bread. When I was done I took a book off the bookshelf. It was called The Love and The Reckless.

I started reading it.

*

*

*

*

*

*

I been here a week and two days.

Man I  have gotten huge from what Lynne said I was almost ten weeks. She said I was half way there in a werewolf's pregnancy. Which is about 16 weeks but in a human pregnancy I look about 6 months. 

I have read every book in here, Lynne was in the kitchen she has been teaching me how to cook. It is really fun getting to know her better. She is a very nice person and she even opened up to me about her late mate John. She even showed me a picture of them together.

He was tall brown skinned, black hair with black eyes. He was holding up a peace sign. She said he was a really goofy guy. The kind that made you laugh every time you talked to him. She fell for him the moment she meet him. 

She looked so happy talking about him even though I know she was sad because he was gone.

"I wish I could have met him, he seemed like a great guy." I added

"Yes, he probably would have had a great time with you. He would have made so many jokes about you being a pregnant male." She smiled

"Really?"

"Yeah...He would have."

"Can you give me a taste of what he might have said."

"I know who got the end piece." She mimicked his voice.

"Oh really." I smirked and blushed a bit.

"Yeah." She smiled sadly

We finished making food and ate as we talked. 

Lynne picked my up more activities to do.

She left shortly after that. I got the paint and canvas, I start painting. She also brought a lot of baby clothes, diapers, socks and other stuff. I didn't want to know what Honeydew's gender was so she got white and yellow things. She took  many pictures of me through out the pregnancy.

*

*

*

*
*
*
*
*

It has been a week since Lynne came.

She has been busy with work so I ate by myself. I painted lots of pictures one of Lynne and her late mate. He was behind her with his hands around her and his head on her shoulder. One of Jason but most of them was the scenery. They weren't the best but I liked them. 

I wonder around the house eating and lightly dancing nothing to risky. I got in the tub and washed up. My newly grown belly has gotten even bigger. I got out and put on boxers and a large shirt. 

I walked to the kitchen to grab a snack and water then waddled back to the room.

I ate my snack and then went to sleep.

*

*

*

I woke up by a sudden bang. 

I looked out the bedroom to the door and seen someone was trying to break in. 

Fuck!

I grabbed my phone and called Lynne.

"Hello." Her voice rang through the phone.

"Someone is breaking in." I whispered softly

I got out the bed and closed the bedroom door softly then went to the window to opened it.

"Where are you my little gorgeous wolf." A voice called from behind the door.

"WHAT! Ian leave now and head to the nearest town it is about 15 miles up the road. What ever you do don't stop running. I will come get you." She panicked.

"I am. I am going out the window in the bed room as we speak." I spoke softly.

Trying to squeeze out the window but my stomach wouldn't let me.

"You wont fit"

"Yeah, I found that out now. Sorry for the damage." I sighed

I smashed the window and pulled out the bottom window. 

I slid through the window and start running only to be grabbed. My phone dropped to the ground. A cloth was put around my nose and mouth I tried to stop breathing but I knew I couldn't. My baby needed oxygen and so did I.

I breathed in the toxic fumes.

"IAN....IAN WHAT HAPPENED?!" Lynne's voice rang through the phone. 

it was the last thing I heard then passed out.