Chapter 4

After school me and Neb choose to go to my house since everyone else was busy. Chad had detention, Amy had to make up a test and Conner and Joey just disappeared. I opened the door to my house.

"I'm home." I called out.

"In the kitchen sweetie."She replied.

I walked in the kitchen as Neb followed. I peeked over my mom's shoulder to see what she was cooking, she pinched my nose.

"Stop being nosy. It will be done in a minute, Oh hey Nebula nice to see you again." She greeted

"Hello, something smells good." She replied with a sweet smile.

"Thanks, out the kitchen now I got too finish cooking." My mom shooed me.

"Alright."  

Walking in to the living I plopped on the couch landing on my sister Elizabeth. Who was spread across the couch.

"Ouch get off of me you fat sack of lard." She cried out.

She tried to push me off. I let my body go numb making it hard for her. Nebula snickered in the corner trying to hold in her laughter.

"I'm not fat, I'm sexy Biatch." I mocked in a feminine voice.

"Urgh Get off. MOM!" She cried out annoyed

"Stop messing with your sister!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Alright fine." I said

I slid behind her on the couch causing her to fall off. Neb could not longer hold back any longer. Her laughter filled the room.

"Man I wish I had a sibling." She smiled as she tried to breath.

"No you don't." Liz pouted and put on Pitch Perfect.

"Oh I like this movie." Neb chimed in bouncing in her seat.

"Come get lunch you guys." My mom called. 

We all grabbed some food and sat on the couch watching the movie. I wanted to watch something else but of course got shut down instantly. Me and Neb went to my room after we finished eating.

"This is some good ass weed." I said.

I took another hit as Nebula giggled. We were high for sure, she turned and looked at me.

"You know what we should do?" Neb asked after a moment of silence.

"Get more of this weed." I chuckled

"Yeah that too but we should like go out. you know like date each other!" She declared

"...Sure why not. You are gorgeous and I'm single."

"Awesome." She giggled

 We starting kissing. 

Her phone start vibrating, she pulled away checking her phone.

"I got to go see you tomorrow" she said.

*

*

*

*

*

A week passed since me and Neb start dating.

Nothing really changed. 

Everyone was pretty shocked we start dating even my mom. 

She was a little more shocked then everyone else. 

It was Saturday and I invited Neb on a date to the movies. I threw on some clothes and made my way downstairs.

"So you like Nebula?" My mom asked as I made it to the living room.

"why wouldn't I?" I answered with another question.

"Oh... okay." She said.

She bite her lip as if she wanted to say something but she didn't she just gave me a smile. I shrugged off my mom weirdness, and waited for Neb to get here. After a few minutes someone knocked on the door, I opened the door to see Neb in a cute sun dress.

"Bye mom." I called

"Bye." she yelled back

She unlocked her car and we got in. She headed to the movies as we sang random songs that came on the radio. We arrived at the movies and had a nice time. We went to Mac Donald's and played in the kid's zone until we were told it was closing time. She drove me home and I went in the house and went to sleep.

*

*

*

*

I woke up to my alarm blaring the horrible sound.

I groaned and turned over shutting off the alarm. I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a jizz. Hopping in to the shower, I bathed with my non-scented body wash. I got out and dried off and I put on my uniform then went downstairs. 

My family were having breakfast already, I sat down and joined them. I left after I ate grabbed my board and went out the door. I boarded to school being careful about my surroundings. I stopped once I got to Nebula and the others. 

I picked my board up and went over to everyone.  I kissed Neb on her cheek and sat on the hood of her car. She positioned herself in between my legs while she continued talking.

"Sup guys." I greeted

"Yo." Joey yawned.

"Hey." Chad mumbled with face in his phone.

"Hi." Conner and Amy said in sync

"I want to go home already and sleep." Joey wined rubbing his eyes.

"Same. Look who's back?" Chad noted finally looking up from his phone.

"The Sanders." Joey said nonchalantly.

"Who is the Sanders' crew?" I asked

"Are you serious you been here almost three months and you don't know who the Sanders' crew is?" Chad asked.

"Nope." I shrugged. 

They all looked at me like I was all kinds of dumb. I seen Joey face palm himself and shook his head.

"Damn your stupid, mentally challenged or both." Conner said.

"The Sanders' crew is six siblings. You have Rayven, Chris and his twin Iris, Derek and his twin Erick and lastly Jason Sanders and a few of their friends." Joey pointed out 

He pointed each person out as they departed from the jeep they rode in.

"Wait I think that Jason one is in my third period. But he never comes to class like ever. Like since I been here he has never been in the class." I recalled

"That doesn't shock me they are the Sanders they get away with stuff. People say they have a connection to the principal. So they never get in trouble and don't have to show up to class but though they do anyways." Chad mentioned.

"Ha, if I did I wouldn't come to school, I would sleep all day." Joey yawned

*

*

*

*