Chapter 12

It has been.....awhile since me and Jason start dating our lives have been the same for the most part. 

Neb is the only one that keeps squealing like a little preteen girl seeing Justin Bieber. I put my stuff in my locker then shut it, I walked outside as Jason came up to me.

"Sup Babe." He said

"Hey." I replied

"Are you excited to finally go to my house and meet my family?" He asked.

Oh right we are going to his house today. The nervousness I had all day came back full force. I hope it all goes well and they like me.

"Yeah." I replied after the short discuss in my head. 

We walked to his jeep I sat in the front seat. Kyle and two of his sisters Rayven and Iris I believe got in the back. His other siblings left in another car. The ride was kinda of tense and quiet except for the radio.

 He drove off the road into the woods. About twenty minutes of driving on the bumpy path we approached this huge house sitting nicely in the middle of the woods. It is an understatement to call it a house it was more like a mansion. A beautiful waterfall peeked from the back of the house.

"You coming?" Jason asked getting out the car. 

I realized everyone was outside the car and walking in the house. A young lady not much older than me came and took their jackets and bags.

"Welcome home." She greeted us with a warm smile.

"Where are my parents, Laura?" Jason asked

"They should still be in the pool room." Laura said

He thanked her and pulled my hand gently as we walked through the house. 

He led me to a back door. He opened the door. There as a indoor pool with glass windows looking out on to the waterfall. We walked to an older but good looking couple. 

The man had nice long black hair, his skin tone was a shade darker than Jason's but they shared strong facial features. The aura he gave off was strong and terrifying. The woman had softer features with fair skin and blonde hair, she seemed very sweet and the complete opposite of him but just as strong. It was no guessing these two were his parents. 

His mother was laying her head on his dad's lap as they watched kids in the pool.

"Hey mom, dad." Jason said as he let go of my hand.

I felt a bit sad by the action.

"Hello Jason." His mom smiled as she rose up. He went over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Who is this person? You know how I feel about outsiders in my house?" His dad asked sounding colder then ice.

"I am Ian Harris nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Sanders." I greeted with a charming smile.

"And I'm supposed to know who you are." His dad added. 

Wow....rude now I see where Jason gets it. I fought the urge to roll my eyes. I did a proper introduction right... just keep up smiling. Jason sighed.

"Mom, Dad; This is Ian and he is my...my mate. I have known since he transferred here awhile ago. He saved me that night when I came home at like three in the morning. After that rouge caught me... off guard. 

He saw me shift while I was unconscious and he just accepted me. He barely asked any questions. He didn't hesitate when I asked him out after our...misunderstanding..." He confessed with confidence in his voice.

"A BOY IS YOUR MATE!!" His dad yelled.

His voice boomed you could have sworn the house shook. The kids left with Laura in a hurry. Take me with you.

"I was shocked to I thought I was straight four months ago." I joked holding my hands up in a playful gesture.

"Ian." Jason said to me with a stern look. 

I put my hands down as my smile faded.

"Your telling me THAT THIS BOY IS YOUR MATE!" His dad yelled again. 

Man I feel like I am a seeing a little kid getting yelled at by their parents.

"Yes." He spoke with the same confidence

"I'M NOT ACCEPTING HIM AS YOUR MATE!" Mr. Sanders yelled.

"GUESS WHAT YOU HAVE TOO. I WAS EXCITED THE DAY MY WOLF SAID HE WAS MY MATE. WHEN I SENSED HIM BEFORE HE GOT CLOSE TO THE SCHOOL. WHEN I ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE HIS FACE. I WAS REALLY HAPPY. I'M HAPPY I WILL GET TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH HIM. AND I HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!" Jason yelled back, shocking me and his parents. 

Sorry but when a kid yells at their parents, shit gets real.

"ARE YOU SAYING YOU WILL GO AGAINST A DIRECT ORDER FROM YOUR ALPHA, YOUR FATHER FOR SOME BOY!" His dad yelled back

"HE IS NOT JUST SOME BOY, HE IS MY MATE. AND I WILL GLADLY GO AGAINST YOU IF THAT MEANS I CAN SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE HAPPILY!"Jason yelled. 

His words touched me. Did he mean what he said or was it a spur of the moment thing? Him and his dad stared at each other intensely...did I just brake up a family?

"I'm proud of you." His dad said with a completely softer tone then he just had and a smile played on his face.

"What..?" Jason asked in utter confusion. Is this dude nuts?

"You stood up to me for what you believe in. You became a man before I knew it, me and your mom did a good job. Do you know why we live here?" Mr. Sanders asked Jason as he held his wife's hand.

"No, there were rumors but I never heard the truth." Jason replied still clearly confused

"I was eighteen just like you when I stood up to my old man, he did not like your mother. He thought she was useless because we all believed she could not have children. He made me choose between her and the pack so of course I chose her. I would do it every time. 

When I chose her over the pack, he beat me then threw me out we walked forever until found these woods filled with strays. We made them our new family and soon your mother got pregnant. Seeing you with that fire and passion in your eyes reminded me of myself back then. I am proud of you I really am. 

I truly apologize for being rude Ian, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. Welcome to my family." He concluded and shook my hand.

His mom gave me a long hug full of warmth. She whispered thank you to me, I'm really not sure why.

"So, can we start preparing for the mating ceremony?" Jason asked.

"Mating ceremony?" I asked lost, this happens a lot now.

"Oh yeah I didn't tell you. Well I get to finally take your virginity and officially make you mine and a part of this clan. " He smiled innocently.

"Part of the clan?" I asked

"I am going to turn you of course."

"WHAT?!"

"What you don't want that?" Jason asked his smile fading.

"I....I got to think about that."

"Well no ceremony right now, that's okay. See you later kids." Mr. Sanders said and left with Mrs.Sanders.

"Are you mad?" I asked him

"No, you never said you wouldn't. Besides that was a lot to take in so quickly....Lets go meet the rest of my family." He said smiling. 

*

*

*
*