Chapter 18

The week passed by incredibly slow. 

Everyday killed Jason not literally of course. He was being a baby since he couldn't touch me in anyway. However today in the day. We both been waiting.

I was nervous and Jason was excited.

I packed my bag to stay over night, triple checking making sure I had everything I needed.

"Ian Mrs. Sanders is here." my mom called.

"Okay ninja turtle lady." I yelled back.

I could feel her roll her eyes from here.

I grabbed my bag and made my way down the stairs. I found my mom and Mrs. Sanders talking.  The were discussing how Mrs. Sanders went from being told she will have no kids to having 12 healthy kids.

"Hello Ian. Are you ready to go?" Mrs. Sanders asked

"Hey Mrs. Sanders and yes I am." I smiled.

"Alright, well nice meeting you Candice. Have a good weekend."

"Same to you. Best behavior Ian." She smiled but gave me a stern look.

"Of Course who do you think I am Lady?" I asked

"My son." She smiled

"Fair enough." I smiled

I left the house with Mrs. Sanders and got in the Bentley. We got in and she drove to their house.

"So are you excited?" She asked

"Yes and very nervous." I answered

"You shouldn't be. I'm sure Jason will take care of you as gently as he can."

"What does that mean?"

"First changes and first times are always scary. The guys in my family don't lack anything."

"Oh sweet Jesus." I blushed super hard as she laughed at my expression.

My lord why doesn't this woman have a filter. So basically I'm going to be broken completely. How big can he possible be? Oh lord I face palmed myself causing her to giggle. We finally made it to the house. She shut off the car then looked at me.

"Thank you Ian." She smiled gently.

"For--" I started but couldn't finish my words before she got out the car. 

She went to her husband that was standing with a few people waiting on me I think. I got out the car and went to over to them as a guy came to get my bag from me.

"Ian go with Lynne she will be doing the cleansing process." Mr. Sanders spoke

I nodded and I walked with Lynne as she led me to a special bathroom I'm guessing.

"Nice to see you again." I spoke up

 "Same to you Ian. May you please remove your clothing." She smiled

"In front of you?" I asked

"No, Behind the divider please" she chuckled

She handed me white briefs I got changed behind the divider and put on the white briefs. I put my clothes in the little basket beside me then got from behind the divider. I held my arms across my chest awkwardly. She led me to a room that had a big nice sized in ground tub.

"Step in to the bath please and place your back to the wall of the tub." She instructed

I got into the bath the water was warm and it had little pink lotus flowers floating around and moved against a wall. She came along side the tub's edge where I was sitting with a bowl.