Chapter 6 : Owned by the Thoughts ( 16 + )

In Damon's grasp,

Anawin's plight,

Silent screams in endless night.

Bound by fear,

no will to fight,

Darkness reigns,

devoid of light.

.
.
.
.
.

Anawin trudged through the desolate landscape of Limbo, the gray sky pressing down like a suffocating blanket.

The ground beneath his feet was cracked and dry, a barren wasteland that seemed to stretch endlessly in every direction.

Shadows flitted at the edge of his vision, whispering dark secrets and filling the air with an oppressive sense of dread.

Everywhere he looked, he saw the twisted forms of the damned. Some wandered aimlessly, their eyes hollow and lifeless, while others huddled together, whispering in low, frantic tones.

Anawin observed them closely, his heart heavy with a mixture of fear and determination. He needed to understand this place if he ever hoped to escape.

He watched Damon, too, noting the moments when the demon seemed most powerful and when his control seemed to waver.

Damon thrived on fear and despair, feeding off the emotions of the trapped souls. But there were times, brief and fleeting, when Damon appeared distracted, his attention focused elsewhere.

And one more thing. He could talk in Limbo. He found out on the Day they arrived. Now he wasn't a mute. In here, He was something more.
.
.
.
.
.
The day they entered Limbo, Anawin felt shift in the atmosphere. Anawin stumbled into the strange, desolate landscape of Limbo, his heart pounding. For the first time since the accident, he found his voice. ''Where are we?" he asked while trembling.

Damon's eyes gleamed with triumph. "Welcome to Limbo, Anawin," he said. "This is my Abyssal." He once again introduced.

Anawin looked around, seeing the twisted forms of the damned wandering aimlessly. The ground beneath his feet was cracked and dry, and the sky above was a constant, oppressive gray. "Why are we here?" he demanded, trying to keep the fear out of his voice.

Damon chuckled, his voice echoing through the desolate landscape. "You brought us here with your desperation," he said. "This is where we belong now. There is no escape."

Anawin clenched his fists, frustration boiling within him. "I will find a way out," he said, his voice filled with determination.

Damon laughed softly, a chilling sound that sent shivers down Anawin's spine. "Such spirit," he mocked. "But it's useless. You are mine, Anawin. There is no escape. Accept your fate and embrace the void."
.
.
.
.
.
He doesn't remember how many days or months have been passed. There is no moonlight or sunlight it was all grey, It was just still and silent. So, hard for him to believe even living there.