Chapter 24 : Let me be with you

My world revolves around you,

No—my world is you.

You are the sun, the moon, the stars,

The breath I take, the beat of my heart.

Without you, there’s no day, no night,

No joy, no light, no end in sight.

For my world isn’t just near you—

It’s you, my love, through and through.

.
.
.
.
.

Anawin blinked slowly as he awoke, the serene stillness of the Limbo wrapping around him like a comforting blanket.

Then, The warmth of Damon’s body beneath him, his steady heartbeat, and the protective arm draped around his waist made him feel safe, anchored in a peace he rarely allowed himself to experience in limbo.

For a moment, he simply lay there, savoring the quiet, the sense of belonging that had taken root in his heart since Damon had entered his life.

But then, the memory of his dream returned to him, sending a shiver through his body. It had been so vivid, so real.

He had seen himself standing beside All Might, her face etched with pain and desperation. They were in a place bathed in a strange light, somewhere between reality and memory, a place that felt both familiar and distant—like a forgotten eclipse.

The dream had been unsettling. It wasn’t just the image of All Might that disturbed him, but the overwhelming sense of sorrow and betrayal that had emanated from her.

Anawin could still feel it, lingering in his chest like a phantom pain. He had tried to reach out to her in the dream, to comfort her, but something had held him back.

Or perhaps it was her who had kept the distance, a chasm created by the unspoken words and the darkness that had once consumed Malvex.

Anawin closed his eyes again, hoping to find solace in Damon’s embrace, but the dream lingered, pulling at his thoughts.

It wasn’t just a random vision, it felt like a memory trying to resurface, something important that he had long buried in the depths of his mind.

He had always known there was more to the story with All Might, but this dream—it was as if he was being shown a truth he wasn’t ready to face.

He sighed softly, trying to shake off the lingering unease. Yet, even as he did, a part of him couldn’t help but wonder what it meant.

Why now? Why had the dream come to him at this moment, when he was finally finding peace with Damon? Was it a warning? A reminder of the past? Or something more?