Chapter 23 : The Trial ( All Might's Past 2 )

Don't Enlighten,

When you are frightened.

.
.
.
.
.

All Might, sensing the confrontation between Orion and Malvex, rushed to Malvex's realm.

When she arrived, she found the two gods standing in tense silence, the air thick with unresolved emotions.

"Orion," All Might called out, her voice tinged with concern. "What's happening here?"

Orion turned to her, his expression a mix of resolve and sorrow. "All Might, I came to make sure that Malvex understands the gravity of the situation. I wanted him to know what's at stake."

Malvex's gaze met All Might's, and for a moment, the darkness in his eyes seemed to fade. "He's right, All Might."

There was also a deep sadness in her eyes. "Malvex, I never wanted you to change who you are. I just wanted you to see that you don't have to be defined by your past. You can choose a different path-a path of light, not darkness."

Malvex stepped closer to her, his expression softer than she had ever seen it. "And what if I can't? What if the darkness is too deep?"

All Might reached out, taking his hand in hers. "Then I'll be there with you, every step of the way. We can face it together."

Orion watched them, his heart heavy with the knowledge of what might come next. "If you choose to walk this path, Malvex, you'll need to let go of the power you've built in the shadows. It won't be easy, but it's the only way to truly be with All Might."

Malvex Pretended to hesitated, pressing down on him. He had spent eons building his empire of darkness, weaving deceit and manipulation into every corner of the cosmos.

But now, standing before All Might, he realized that the power he had clung to meant nothing compared to the love he had found. He smirked with hidden face movements.

Finally, he looked at All Might, his expression one of determination and acceptance. "I'm willing to try. For you, All Might, I'll try to change."

Tears welled up in All Might's eyes as she smiled at him, a smile filled with love and hope. "That's all I ever wanted, Malvex. For you to try."
.
.
.
.
.
The news of Malvex's decision spread through the Celestial Court like wildfire. Some gods rejoiced, believing that love had triumphed over darkness.

Others were skeptical, fearing that Malvex's change of heart was merely a ruse to gain more power.

Among those who doubted was a god named Hutchai, the Keeper of the Winds. He had always been wary of Malvex and now, seeing the court divided, he feared that this new alliance could disrupt the delicate balance of the cosmos.

"We cannot allow this," Hutchai argued in a council meeting. "Malvex is too dangerous. If we let him remain in the court, he could corrupt everything we've worked to protect."