Chapter 28 : it's the time

(Past)

Elara fled from the scene, her heart racing as she tried to comprehend what had just happened.

The dagger she had used to defend herself was still stained with Malvex’s blood. Her hands trembled as she clutched it, not out of guilt but fear—fear that his death would bring consequences far beyond her comprehension.

She wandered far from the village, seeking refuge in a place where no one would know her or her past.

For years, Elara lived in solitude, but the memories of that night haunted her. She had never intended to kill Malvex, but his cruel obsession had left her with no choice. Still, the burden weighed on her soul, and she sought redemption.

Elara found a new purpose. She heard whispers of a deity, the Ruler of the Heavens, a being who was known for both his immense power and his mercy.

She learned that this deity was revered as a protector, a god who ensured the safety of his followers.

Elara, desperate for protection and absolution, began to devote herself to this god, hoping to find peace.

Years passed, and Elara’s devotion grew stronger. She became known as a devout follower of the Ruler of the Heavens.

Malvex’s death at her hands was more than a personal tragedy—it was a pivotal moment in a much larger celestial struggle.

And though Elara had tried to escape her past, her role in the grand design of the cosmos was far from over. She had unknowingly caused.

---

Back in the heavens, All Might’s heart was now completely twisted by Liora’s manipulation.

All might knew about his demise. She believed Malvex’s death on Earth to be another consequence of Anawin's decision, not knowing the truth of his fall.

Her hatred for the Anawin had become all-encompassing, and now, with Liora’s whispers guiding her, she was prepared to take drastic measures.

The once-great warrior, blinded by love and revenge, was poised to tear apart the very cosmos she had once sworn to protect.

---

As the years unfolded, Elara's prayers became her sanctuary, her faith remaining unshaken despite the turmoil that surrounded her.

Then, on a day that would forever alter the course of her existence, The Creator Himself manifested before her.

From that transcendent moment, the fabric of reality was reshaped. Their bond blossomed, nurtured by the sacred rhythms of ancient chants and the soft whispers of devotion that only the most ardent of believers could utter.

And from this divine union, a being of unparalleled power was born—a half-blood god destined to wield the fury of the elements, to command the tides of war.

He was Damon—once an innocent child torn from the warmth of his mother’s arms and thrust into the cold, unforgiving guardianship of his father.

He never complained, never questioned. He remained silent, enduring the cruel mockery of other gods who saw him as weak, a mere shadow of his father.

He swallowed their insults, his lips sealed by the thought that his mother still lived, that she still loved him.

But now she was gone.

And something inside him broke.

"The only person who ever cared," Damon whispered, his voice trembling as he stared blankly at the messenger. "The only one who truly loved me… and he took her from me."

The messenger flinched at the raw pain in Damon’s voice, but said nothing.

Damon’s chest heaved as fury mingled with his sorrow, twisting his grief into something darker, something dangerous.

His fists clenched so tightly that his nails bit into his palms, drawing blood. He could hear the storm above growing violent, the wind howling through the trees as if the heavens themselves grieved alongside him.

"I was silent," Damon said, his voice barely audible at first, but it grew, fueled by the rage swelling within him. "I let them mock me. I let them treat me like I was nothing. For her. For her sake, I stayed quiet. But no more."

He looked up, his eyes burning with hatred, the grief in his heart transforming into an unstoppable force. "He killed her," Damon spat, the word "father" like venom on his tongue. "His neglect, his indifference… he broke her."

Without knowing who truly killed her.

The sky darkened further as Damon’s rage roiled inside him, unleashing a tempest that seemed to mirror his turmoil.

Lightning cracked across the sky, illuminating the fury etched into his features.

"I won't forgive him," Damon growled, his voice shaking with unbridled fury. "I won’t forgive anyone. They will know my wrath, the gods who mocked me, the father who destroyed her. They will feel what I feel. I will tear their world apart as mine has been torn."

The ground beneath Damon trembled as his power surged, the storm overhead spiraling into chaos. He had been quiet, patient, waiting for the day when things would change.

But now, there was nothing left to wait for. His mother was gone, and the only thing that remained was vengeance.

And nothing, no one, would stop him.

Yet, fate, in its infinite wisdom, had other designs. For when Anawin, with beauty as the driven like snow and eyes that burned like stars, descended upon the young god, the trajectory of destiny was forever altered.

Seed of love blossomed. Their lives intervened in celestial realm. His vengeance was no more but feeling's filtered.