Chapter 26 : A lethal ballet

An Artist Painting with Blood.

Delivering Death to the Revenants.

He Danced A lethal ballet.

This is a story of,

A Tamer.

Who would write his own,

Happy ending.

.
.
.

.
.

Damon gave a small, almost imperceptible flick of his finger. In an instant, he and Anawin were transported to the entrance of the Main Hall.

The air was thick with tension, and guards were stationed everywhere, their faces grim and determined. Damon’s eyes narrowed as they approached the large, imposing doors.

The moment they stepped inside, a horrifying sight greeted them. Souls—countless souls—were pouring in from a massive portal, spilling from Earth into Limbo.

The overwhelming energy from the portal was chaotic, forming a swirling globe of power that pulsed dangerously, threatening to tear the realm apart.

"ALL MIGHT!" Damon yelled at the top of his lungs, his voice echoing through the vast hall.

Anawin’s breath caught in his throat. The scale of destruction was beyond anything he had ever imagined.

Damon saw All Might, standing beside The Dread Revenants, her loyal followers who were in fierce combat with the Keepers of Energy.

Sparks of raw power flew from their clashes, illuminating the dim hall with bursts of blinding light.

“What… what is happening?” Anawin whispered, his voice trembling with shock and confusion.

He looked up at Damon, hoping for an answer, but Damon’s attention was fully focused on the chaos unfolding before them. His eyes burned with anger.

All Might turned her gaze toward them, a cold, twisted smirk playing on her lips. "So you're here," she said, her voice dripping with malice. "I've been waiting for you."

Damon’s jaw tightened as she began to move towards him, her presence radiating an aura of raw, unchecked power. “Stop this!” he demanded, his voice laced with fury.

All Might’s smirk deepened as she approached, her eyes glinting with a dangerous light. “What’s this? Have you become soft, Damon? We were meant to rule together, to control this chaos. And now, you come to stop me?”

“You’ve lost yourself, All Might,” Damon growled, his fists clenching. “This isn’t about power or rule—it’s about destruction. You’re tearing everything apart!”