Chapter 7 : One step at a Time ( 18+ )

Sins

Committed.

Soul

Shattered.

.
.
.
.
.

Anawin's breath hitched as Damon's grip tightened, the blend of roughness and gentleness creating a confusing mix of sensations.

Damon’s fingers moved with deliberate slowness, his touch both invasive and unsettlingly tender. Anawin's body betrayed him, responding despite the turmoil raging in his mind.

Damon’s eyes never left Anawin’s face, watching every flicker of emotion, every tear that slipped free. "You see," Damon murmured, his voice a chilling whisper against Anawin's ear, "this is what it means to be truly vulnerable. To be under someone else's control."

Anawin shuddered, the weight of Damon’s words pressing down on him. He felt exposed, every layer of his resistance being peeled away. "Please," he whispered, though he wasn't sure what he was pleading for—release from the physical torment or the psychological grip Damon held over him.

But Damon seemed unmoved by Anawin's plea. He continued his methodical exploration, his touch relentless. "You'll come to understand," he said, almost gently, "that this is your place now. To serve, to submit. To belong to me."

Anawin’s world shrank to the points of contact between their bodies, the relentless pressure of Damon’s will against his own.

His mind screamed for escape, but his body, traitorous and weak, responded to Damon’s command.

As he teetered on the edge of despair, a dark part of him whispered that maybe, just maybe, this was all he deserved.

Damon skillfully slipped his hands over Anawin's bare chest, groping and massaging just above his nipples, making them sensitive and erect. Anawin's muffled sounds were not of agony, but of intense pleasure.

''Anawin, let me feel you," Damon purred
Anawin bit his lip, trying to stifle his sounds. Despite his efforts, a loud moan escaped, sweet and irresistible, when Damon used his mouth to suck on one nipple while holding him firmly on the bed with his other hand.

Anawin's fingers clenched in Damon's hair in submission, finally allowing himself to enjoy the sensations without being overwhelmed by his thoughts. Damon's attention shifted, his mouth latching onto the other nipple, leaving it pink and swollen. Anawin's body arched, urging Damon to take more, to go deeper.

Finally, Damon released Anawin's nipples, leaving a tender kiss just above his heart. His attention now moved to the very visible hard shaft. Damon smirked, feeling the heat and anticipation as he grasped it, reveling in the rush of sensations coursing through Anawin.

Damon's smirk widened as he felt the heat emanating from Anawin's hardened length. He tightened his grip slightly, eliciting a gasp from Anawin. Every reaction, every sound Anawin made, seemed to fuel Damon's control over him.
"Look at you, Damon murmured, his voice dripping with satisfaction. "So responsive. So needy.

Anawin's eyes fluttered shut, his breath coming in shallow pants. He wanted to resist, to fight back, but his body refused to obey. It had surrendered completely to Damon's touch.

Damon began to stroke him with a slow, Jeliberate rhythm, his thumb brushing over the sensitive tip. Anawin's hips jerked involuntarily his body arching towards the source of pleasure Each movement, each touch, sent sparks of sensation coursing through him

"Please," Anawin gasped again, his voice breaking. This time, there was no mistaking what he was begging for. The need, the desperation, was clear.

Damon's eyes gleamed with a predatory satisfaction. "Please what?" he taunted, his hand never ceasing its maddening pace. "Tell me exactly what you want, Anawin."

Anawin's mind was a whirl of confusion and
desire. He could barely form coherent thoughts let alone articulate them. But the relentless stimulation forced the words out of him. "Please, Damon... let me... let me come."

Damon chuckled darkly, a low, throaty sound that sent shivers down Anawin's spine. "Not yet," he said, his tone brooking no argument.

"Not until say so." The denial was almost too much to bear. Anawin's body trembled, his muscles tensing as he fought to hold back the impending release. Damon's control over him was absolute, and it was driving him to the edge of sanity.

"Beautiful Boy"

Damon's strokes grew firmer, more purposeful, bringing Anawin closer and closer to the breaking point. Just when he thought he couldn't hold on any longer, Damon stopped, his hand falling away.

A whimper of frustration escaped Anawin's lips, his body aching with unfulfilled need. Damon leaned in, his breath hot against Anawin's ear "You see," he whispered, "you belong to me. Your pleasure, your pain--it's all mine to control."

Anawin's eyes filled with tears, a mix of desperation and resignation. "Please," he whispered one last time, his voice a broken plea.
Damon's expression softened, just a fraction "Good boy," he murmured, his hand returning to Anawin's length. This time, he didn't hold back, his strokes fast and unyielding.

Anawin's body responded instantly, the pleasure building to an unbearable knot. With a choked cry, he finally found his release, his body convulsing as waves of ecstasy crashed over him

Damon watched every moment, his eyes never leaving Anawin's face, When it was over, he leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to Anawin's forehead. "Remember this feeling," he said softly. "This is what it means to be mine."

Exhausted and spent, Anawin could do nothing but nod weakly. In that moment, he understood completely. He was Damon's--body, mind, and soul.

Anawin lay there, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. The room was silent except for the sound of their breathing. Damon's touch lingered on Anawin's skin, gentle now, as if savoring the aftermath of their intense encounter.

Damon shifted, moving to lie beside Anawin, his eyes studying every detail of Anawin's face. "You did well," he murmured, his voice carrying a note of approval that made Anawin's heart flutter despite himself.

Anawin turned his head to meet Damon's gaze the intensity in those dark eyes making him shiver. He wanted to say something, to break the silence, but no words came. Instead, he found himself leaning into Damon's touch, craving the warmth and comfort it offered,

Damon's fingers traced lazy patterns on Anawin's skin, a stark contrast to the earlier roughness. "Rest now," he said softly. "You've earned it."

Anawin nodded, feeling an unexpected sense of peace wash over him. As confusing and overwhelming as the experience had been, there was a strange comfort in Damon's presence, a feeling of being cared for, even in submission

His eyes grew heavy, the exhaustion of the emotional and physical ordeal taking its toll. As he drifted off to sleep, he felt Damon's arm wrap around him, pulling him close. In that embrace he found a sliver of solace, a fleeting moment where he didn't have to think or resist.

For now, Anawin surrendered to the darkness of sleep, knowing that when he woke, he would still be in Damon's grasp. And perhaps, a small part of him whispered, that wasn't such a terrible place to be.

As Anawin slept, Damon watched over him, his expression unreadable. He knew the journey ahead would be challenging, but seeing Anawin's submission, he was certain of one thing: Anawin was his, and he would mold him into the perfect companion, one step at a time.