Chapter 32 : Silent Scream

Let the

sky fall

.
.
.
.
.

"Wi...n?" Damon's voice cracked, his breathing shallow and labored. The force emanating from the figure in front of him was overwhelming--so intense that it made even All Might's power feel insignificant.

His mind reeled, battling confusion and despair. Standing there was Anawin- his Anawin.

The familiar mole beneath his eye was there, but the warmth, the light... it was gone.

His Doe vibrant eyes were hollow, lifeless. A single tear slipped from Damon's eye as the harsh reality settled in.

"Tsk tsk, don't cry, my Damon,"a cruel voice echoed from Anawin's lips, dripping with malice.

He extended a hand, as if offering help, but the gesture was twisted, mocking Ignoring every warning, every instinct screaming at him to run.

Damon reached out-desperate, yearning to feel if it really was him, His Anawin. Just one touch. One
connection.

The moment their hands met, a violent surge ripped through Damon's body. The shock wasn't just external-it tore him apart, molecule by molecule, unraveling him from the inside out.

A manic laugh erupted. Malvex. "Power. Isn't it magnificent? So consuming....so enriching. Right, Liora?" His eyes gleamed with madness.

Liora appeared behind Anawin, kneeling at his feet. "Yes, Master," she whispered as her voice laced dark obedience.

From afar, All Might watched in disbelief. Liora. She was supposed to make Anawin disappear from Limbo, not this.

But now, there they stood-both of them, united in darkness. Why? What had gone so horribly wrong? Her breath started fasten up.

Anawin's eyes slowly moved toward her, a wicked smile curling his lips. "Love," he taunted with eerily calm tone.
"Won't you greet your lover?" His gaze darkened locking with hers.

A wave of horror sent a painful shiver down All Might's spine, freezing her in place. The weight of Anawin's gaze felt like it could crush her, more terrifying than anything she had ever faced.

Her breath hitched as her mind raced, struggling to make sense of the twisted figure before her. She stumbled backward, nearly tripping over her own feet.

"Who are you?" she screamed, her voice breaking as panic seeped in.

The creature wearing Anawin's face tilted its head, amusement flickering in its dead eyes. "Oh, my love," it sneered, a cruel smile curling on its lips. "You still don't recognize me? After everything we shared?"

Her heart pounded against her chest as the truth began to dawn on her, though she refused to believe it. This... thing wasn't Anawin. It couldn't be. Not this hollow, dark creature standing before her.