SEVEN

Jimin sits in his office eyes glued to his laptop as he works on some files and after some minutes he receives a text from Alex on his phone.

'I think i have found one of the men who could have been involved in your case back then with the information i gathered, will send you his home address soon.'

Jimin feels his heart pound in his chest, this is one of the greatest news so far when it comes to knowing about the man that ruined his life. Just then, a knock is heard and his driver comes in, with a small bow the man speaks "uh... Mr. Park, the man who was washing your car found these in the car" he extend a plastic bag "what is that?" Jimin asks "It looks like medicine sir" that's when realization hits him and he sighs "Lauren's" he mumbles.

"Where should i keep the bag?" The man asks "just drop it on my table" the man does as Jimin says before giving him a small bow and leaving the office "i guess i have to go drop these at lunch" putting the bag in his bottom drawer he continues his work till lunchtime.

* * *

"Where is it" Lauren says as she continues to search for the bag of medicine which she forgot in Jimin's car yesterday.

"Did i forget it in the hospital? No, that can't be it because i remember carrying the bag, maybe....... In Jimin's car?" Just then her doorbell rings and she limps her away to the door, opening it to find Jimin standing there.

"Oh hey..... Uh Jimin right?" He just nods "come in" Lauren offers "that won't be necessary, i just came to give you your bag of medication" Jimin lets out "thank you, i was actually looking for it" Lauren takes the bag from Jimin. Jimin turns to leave but halts as Lauren speaks "Coffee.........?"

Not sure what happened or what he was thinking but Jimin finds himself on Lauren's couch a mug of coffee in his grasp with Lauren sitting beside him a mug of coffee in her hands too.

"So, what's your occupation?" Lauren breaks the silence and Jimin just looks at her, no word leaving his mouth

"Uh..... Sorry for asking...... I was just trying to start a conversation" Lauren sips her coffee as silence once again engulfs them.

"I am a CEO, we make wine" Jimin says while looking at her who looks back at him, they hold eye contact and Jimin speaks not breaking the contact "where were you working before the coffee shop?"

"Uh.... The...... The mall" she stammers before breaking the contact "Lauren....."

"Hm?"

"The coffee is good by the way"

"Thank you, i am glad you like it........ Okay, this is awkward, i know we are not that close but......."

"But?"

"Nothing..... Friends?" Lauren extends her hand towards Jimin, looking at her hand and back in her eyes, he contemplates on whether to accept her offer or not. He is not used to this besides, he does not know her well enough to be comfortable with her but maybe having a friend apart from Alex won't hurt, without thinking further about it, he takes Lauren's hand in his and he feels how soft her hand is same goes with her.

'Okay Jimin this is awkward, what are you doing?' Jimin thinks

"So lets stop being awkward with each other, i am talkative aren't i? Well pardon me, i get all jolly when i make a new friend" Lauren lets out with a smile.

"You don't have friends?"

"I have people i know, i cannot really say friends"

"I see"

"But maybe you won't be among the people i just know, it will depend though"

"On?"

"Time" she says smiling at him and Jimin felt like smiling but he holds it back 'something is wrong Jimin' he thinks