SEVENTEEN

The door to his office swings open making Jimin look up from the file in his hand and a smile forms on his lips.

"Hey" Lauren greets with an equal smile.

"You didn't tell me you are coming"

"I wanted to surprise you" she utters the smile not fading

"I see" he says with a smirk

"I missed you, like really missed you" Lauren says out of the blue, her voice low and soft and that makes Jimin feel warm or to be specific, hot he felt hot. He looks into her eyes and so does she, the tension can be felt and none of them can deny it even if they wanted to.

Jimin finds himself drawn to her, like she is made of magnet, he stands to his feet and goes to her, he stops once he is close enough, he can clearly see the nervousness in her posture "a.. Are you okay.... Jimin?" Lauren questions with a stammering voice.

"Hm" Jimin hums and unconsciously, his hand finds a place on her waist and he pulls her to himself, it is like he is no longer thinking straight, he does not want to think straight, what drug is he on? What is he doing? Jimin asks himself and screams at himself internally to move away from her and that if he continues he will ruin their friendship that has become an important relation in his life, he does not want to LOSE Lauren so Jimin moves away from her and starts to make his way to his chair until he feels a hand take hold of his wrist.

"Wait" Lauren lets out "why did you move away?" She questions and that caught Jimin off guard.

"Continue" Lauren adds, with all courage Lauren brings Jimin close to her again, eyes locked, breaths mingled, Jimin inquires "you sure?" And a nod is sent to Jimin "i know we both can feel it Jimin."

Without thinking much about it, he leans in and so does she, slowly their lips brush until they finally attach, sending an electric current down their spines as they continue to mold their lips together, from a slow kiss to a passionate one.

Later, they find themselves on the leather couch in his office no space between them, lips still locked making them feel what they have never felt before and each can confidently say they are glad to feel that way with the person in their arms right now.

Ring Ring

Jimin's phone starts ringing but they both ignore it still lost in each other, but it seems like the person on the other end is too desperate to make that call that is why it rings again "Ji.. Jimin, you might want to answer that..." Lauren moans out, his name sounding beautiful "can it wait?" He breaths out and Lauren pulls him back to her making their breaths hitch but then the phone rings again causing an annoyed groan to escape Jimin's mouth "answer it..... This can wait." With an annoyed eye roll, Jimin gets off her and walks to his table.

Ring Ring Ring
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ring Ring Ring

Jimin jolts up from the nonstop crying of his phone, taking the phone in his hand he answers, annoyance evident in his voice "what?"

"Hey chill, i am sorry for waking you up but i had to."

"It better be important Alex."

"Well it is, i think i have information on the company that has been stealing our wine recipe and the owner too."

"I will meet you downstairs then."

"Okay" with that being said, they disconnect the call and that is when Jimin realizes he has been sweating, recalling what he has been dreaming, a blush makes its way to his face.

"Well, that was crazy" he blushes harder this time before getting off from his bed and making his way to his bathroom.

* * *

"Kim?" Jimin asks Alex to make sure that is really the name of the owner of the company "hm" Alex confirms "after further investigation, i found out that he is also involved in illegal activities and he happens to own another company back in Busan."

"Really?"

"What a coincidence, Mr. Kim's company in Busan is the same company you claim to be your father's and you have been trying hard to get it back but the one owning it right now was unknown to you and could not be reachable."

That, makes Jimin's heart skip "could it be, he is the man i have been looking for?" Jimin asks, looking directly at Alex who looks back at him. Jimin feels both anger and excitement, he finally has a clue, Jimin was not really sure all this time if the man responsible for his father's death was still out there breathing, but he still had hope buried deep inside him that he might still be alive, after finding out about his father's company being owned by someone else who took it illegally, his hope began to grow and that made him more determined.

Choosing to have his own company that will be making wine just like his father, was just one of the ways of calling attention from the man, Jimin knows why his father was killed that day, success, his company's success caused his planned death because the company was well known for its good wine and owner and it ranked number one always bringing in rivals, or more specifically, an obsessed rival.

Jimin would unintentionally end up eavesdropping whenever his mother and father talked about the threats he was receiving just like him currently but he was too young to do anything about it.

"We have a clue now, lets just hope it is him." Alex lets out "would you be able to recognize him though?" He asks

"He might be old but some features can still make me recognize him Alex, some things are hard to forget and he is not an exception."

Jimin looks at the information on Alex's laptop, determination growing second by second and he hopes even more that this time around it won't be so difficult to find him.

* * *

"Finally" Ara claps her hands together, eyes glued to her laptop "i have finally found you, i told Jimin not to underestimate me, i told him i will find the one that poisoned his mom and mission accomplished." She says with a bright smile on her face.

"What is left now is to know why you did what you did and if you were sent by someone, who was it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading and for your support.

Next update will be when i find time, you know school 🤭

Stay healthy 💜