THREE

Jimin is sitting in his room with Alex discussing the progress of their search regarding the man that ruined his childhood, droplets of sweat find home on Jimin’s forehead as he concentrates on what Alex is saying.

“it is difficult to find anything valid about that night, it has been so many years” Alex says as he continues to punch in some words on his laptop.

Jimin signs as he gulps down some wine to cool his temper

“I will find him, I have to find him”

“Jimin look, the last time we found someone whom we thought knew what happened that night, you killed him because he gave us wrong info, maybe had it been we kept him, we would have been done with this by now.”

“I admit I messed up okay, you know I hate being lied to Alex”

Alex just looked at Jimin, he knows Jimin is right he hates being lied to and he tends to lose his temper easily.

“let us make a deal” Jimin looks at Alex waiting for him to continue and Alex takes that as a yes to continue

“if I find someone else linked to this case, you will let me handle it for a little while and if I fail, you are free to do with them whatever your heart desires and I won’t say anything about it”

Jimin looks at him unfazed, letting out a small groan, he gives Alex a small nod causing the latter to smile. “so, I was thinking…….” His sentence is cut short when one of Jimin’s bodyguards walks in, instinctively, Alex closes his laptop.

“what’s wrong?” Jimin asks after observing how tense the young man who just entered is.

“w…well, the wine…...”

“be clear Josh”

Josh gulps down the lump forming on his throat as he begins to spout what he came here for “the wine that is to be released tomorrow, is already on the market…...”

The atmosphere in the room changes as everyone senses Jimin’s mood change, Jimin looks at Josh with a hot gaze and then he speaks, his voice dangerously low and intimidating

“excuse you? I didn’t catch that Josh”

Clearing his throat, Josh repeats “the wine brand that was to be released tomorrow…... is already on the market…... everything is the same, the cover, the taste and even the name”

Alex together with Josh flinch as the glass that was once filled with wine comes in contact with the tiled floor and shatter into pieces. His jaw and fists clenched, Jimin speaks “find out who is responsible, they need to learn not to get in my space”

Alex and Josh share a glance before leaving the room and a furious Jimin who is pacing up and down.

* * *

A man is tied to a chair sweating profusingly and blood coming out from his mouth, Josh punches him again with his gloved hand “are you going to speak up or not?”

“I have…. nothing … to tell you...” he breaths out, Alex speaks “you are making this difficult for yourself dude, just tell us who sent you and you will be free as simple as that”

“I am…not telling you a thing…because I know you will kill me …. Anyways...”

“Loyalty, I admire that” everyone turns to the person who just spoke, Jimin wakes in with his hands buried inside his pants pocket. He steps closer to the tied man and bends his upper body so that he is at eyes level with the tied man.

“since you don’t want to speak, I will let you be but, you will still send a message to your boss for me” he bites his lower lip as if thinking of his next move while everyone in the room looks at him confused.

“Alex, gloves” Alex hands him the gloves, putting the gloves on, Jimin proceeds to take out a metallic wire and tying it around the man’s neck “wha… What are you doing...?” the man asks

“Gifting you a neckless” he grins sheepishly at the man who is shaking in fear “it is only given to those who are too loyal to their boss and you are in that category”

Jimin takes the other end of the wire and inserts it on the nearby socket “boss, I think that is not a good idea” Josh lets out and Alex nods in agreement but Jimin looks at them unfazed

“Ji…Boss, let as handle it for now, if he remains adamant after twenty-four hours, you can do what you want”

“Alex, I don’t have much patience and you know that” looking back at the man he speaks “this will let your boss, whoever he is to not mess with me,” with that being said, the socket is activated electrocuting the man to death.

“take care of his body, no evidence should be found” Jimin leaves

SEOUL POLICE STATION

“another murder case” Hyun-jin one of the police officers lets out as he massages his temple while looking at the document that has been brought to him “any clue on who could have done this Jisoo?”

“not yet, everything was cleared no fingerprint, nothing just like the last case”

“this is frustrating” Hyun-jin speaks frustration dripping from his voice

“I called chief and he is on his way, maybe he will know how to go about this” Jisoo says and as soon as she is done a man comes in, sitting on the chair in front of the two police officers with his intimidating demeanor as he sits with elegance.

“what did you say the matter was again?” he asks

“Mr. Kim” Hyungjin starts, “another murder case but we have no clue who committed it”

“Hyun-jin, nothing is impossible, lets continue with the investigation and eventually the person will be found, I am sure there will be a leakage somewhere”

A ding is heard from Mr. Kim’s phone as he receives a notification, opening his phone, he furrows his brows as he reads the message…

‘I know who is responsible for all the murder cases you are unable to solve right now, he is a young successful businessman he looks innocent but trust me he is not. And it is none other than……. PARK JIMIN, don’t bother finding out who sent this just do the needful’

“Kim Seokjin, what do we do?" Jisoo inquires

“we cannot arrest him without full evidence that is for sure, we need more, all his dark covered deeds need to be dug out and I think I know how we are going to do that, I could have chosen you Jisoo but you are well known” Seokjin says

“what’s on your mind Mr. Kim?” Hyun-jin asks

Seokjin smirks before he speaks “call her, her vacation is over”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this is okay  💜

Feel free to comment and like 😊