TWENTY THREE

Lauren wakes up and looks around her room with tired eyes, she feels a presence beside her, right, Jimin. After talking last night, having dinner and watching a movie, they headed to bed, it felt awkward sleeping on the same bed with him, something she never expected to happen but though awkward, it felt right. Maybe because it was with Jimin, someone she has grown fond of for the past few months of knowing the young man.

Lauren smiles at Jimin's calm sleeping face, he looks beautiful and her heart jumps in excitement at the proximity of their bodies, her arm around him and his on her waist, they didn't sleep like that last night but somewhere during the night, their bodies got glued together.

"Why are you making me like this Jimin?" She talks to herself in her mind "i don't want to get away from you but then, i am scared of the future, i am scared of this world i have made around you Jimin, you....." Her thoughts are cut Off when she senses Jimin waking up, not wanting to get caught staring at him like a creep, Lauren closes her eyes as if she is still sleeping.

"Now, where am i?" Jimin asks himself after looking around and seeing the room ain't his, then it hits him "Ah.... Lauren's house." Jimin looks to his side and sees Lauren hugging him in her sleep and a smile forms on his lips.

"Beautiful" he says in his mind and leans in to study her features more and Lauren can feel it making her smile and break her sleeping facade.

"That is creepy" she says while opening her eyes and looking in  Jimin's eyes.

"It is?" He asks, tone drowsy.

"Mhm and you, i mean we, need to get rid of that morning breathe." She says with a chuckle and Jimin smiles before removing his arm around her waist, they seem nature as if they do this everyday, what is happening?

"Okay ma'am, but i don't have my own toothbrush."

"Don't worry, i have extra, i always keep them for emergency, my sister is never predictable when she comes here, ends up sleeping here though it was not planned." She says as she makes her way to the bathroom.

"You have a sister?" Jimin asks with a frown.

"Um.... Yeah, have never mentioned her before?" Lauren utters as she heads back in the room with a toothbrush in hand still clearly unused and hands it to him.

"I don't recall." He shrugs

"Well, i have one."

"I see, Lucky you having a sibling, never had one of my own." Jimin suddenly says and Lauren senses the longing in his voice, she moves closes to him and smiles before saying  "They can be annoying you know and with the way you behave at times, your house would have been a battle ground." She chuckles trying to bring him back from his thoughts.

"Oh really? How do i behave? I am sure i would have been handling the situation just fine, Alex annoys me most of the time." He whines

"How do you handle an annoying Alex then?" She says, crossing her arms around her chest with a teasing smile on.

"I..... Well, i hit him with a pillow or book just to get him away from me and sometimes threaten him with a vase." He smiles at the memories.

"That is what causes the siblings wars, because they don't listen even if you try hard to get them off your back." She laughs at her own memories too.

"Enough of the chit chat, you use this bathroom and i will use the one outside." Lauren says as she gently pushes Jimin towards the bathroom.

"You are acting like a mom." Jimin says in between giggles.