FOURTEEN

"Okay, let me know when you are done" Jimin ends the call, he is in his office right now and things are a bit tiresome because he has not been focusing lately another ring cuts through the silence "yes Josh? Yeah...... Call him and organize the meeting, maybe the wine will be done by tonight..... Yes, Alex has all the data..... Mhm." His office door opens as the receptionist comes in and bows but she is not alone.

"Okay Josh, tell me once the meeting is organized" he ends the call and pays attention to his guest "oh, Lauren you are here?" Lauren gives him a small smile "i will leave now sir" the receptionist says with a small bow before leaving.

"What a surprise" Jimin honestly says before offering her to sit down.

"Well surprise" she chuckles

"What brings you here and how did you know this place?"

"First, i came because i wanted to know if you are okay, we barely spoke after the call about your mom and i was worried" she genuinely says making him smile "and how i found out about your company's location, i looked you up and knew the name the rest was easy." She finishes

"I am okay Lauren" he smiles even more at her and she can swear the way her name came out of his mouth made her feel a blush on her face because the way he said it was like a seductive whisper.

"And your mom?"

"She is just as fine"

"What really happened?"

"Strong allergic reaction, it was done on purpose though"

"She did it to herself ?" Lauren confusingly questions making Jimin chuckle "of course not, someone else did it."

"Oh, now i feel dumb, how are you so sure it was someone else?"

"They sent me a message."

Yes, Jimin received a message, it read

'that was a was another warning for you,there will be no one from the Park family to get in my way' while returning to his house after making sure his mom is doing okay, which made him return to her house though he was sure Ara would take care of her but he did not want to take any chances hence, he spent the night there.

Lauren slowly nods in a thinking way, she has a lot of questions to ask right now but she controls herself not wanting to get TOO much into it. Jimin pours some wine in a glass and extends it to her.

"Some Jimin special" he says with a smirk making Lauren slightly flustered.

Before both could say anything else, a knock is heard followed by a man who comes in after being given permission from Jimin.

"Mr. Park, you are needed real quick." The man says, nervousness evident in his voice.

"Is everything okay?" Jimin asks

"Come please" the man simply says

"Lauren please excuse me, i have to see what is going on."

"Sure thing."

Jimin leaves the office and as soon as he goes out, Lauren takes out her phone and opens the chat with the last person she has been talking to and sends a message.

'What have you been doing..........?'

* * *

"What have you been doing?"

Mrs. Kang asks making Ara drop her phone before composing herself quickly.

"Hm?"

"You seem too busy since yesterday and i was wondering what you have been doing."