ONE

Warning : this chapter contains violence

TWENTY YEARS AGO

A painful cry is heard as the man tied to the chair feels the blade come in contact with his skin and he bleeds.

The man holding the blade smirks as he looks him in the eyes " I told you not to mess with me in this business didn't i?" The bleeding man looks back at him" you can kill me..... But please don't involve my family..... Please"

"I should not involve your family?"he releases an evil chuckle

"You should have thought about that before crossing my path Mr Park... Now ,you suffer"

Mr Park looks at him and speaks " A coward..... That's what you are...... You want to kill me because i am becoming successful each and every day? And what makes you sure that you will become successful idiot?"

A punch is sent to Mr Park making him cough out blood and the little boy sitting at the corner hugging his knees and sobbing chokes out a cry seeing his father covered in blood.

He is frightened being in this situation. The man looks at the boy and back at Mr Park.

"You still have the guts to let that out of your mouth huh..... Interesting,it is time for some fun"

He looks at one of the bodyguards "Bring the woman"

"Yes boss" the bodyguard leaves and Mr Park feels his blood boil.

"Don't..... You dare touch my family!!"

"Ssh"

"Mommy" the little boy cries out as he sees his mom being dragged into the room with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Please let us go" she cries

"I must admit,your husband did not waste his time on you,you are beautiful" he smirks as he lets his finger caress her soft cheek.

"You can come with me, i promise you won't regret it"

"Never,i have my own husband"

"Him? Sweetheart,he is already gone after this,there will be no Mr Park.... So,we can make it work"

He leans in but his movement is restricted as Mrs Park spits in his face.

"Mmmh..... Violent,i see" wipes his face as he turns back to look at Mr Park. "Are you seeing this Park? A tigress you have here, i bet she will also show this side of hers in my bed" he chuckles

"You are going too far!!"

"Stop shouting Park,i said we are going to have some fun right? The time has come"

Grabbing Mrs Park by the wrists,he pins her down to the floor ignoring her cries and protests. He rips off part of her shirt.

"Stop it!! Leave her please!! I will give up everything if that is what you want but please........ Let my wife go.... Please...."

"Watch Park, watch"

He continues to rip her clothes off her body,looking at Mr Park who has closed his eyes and does not want to see all of it unfold because he feels guilty of not being able to protect his wife and son in this situation,the man lets out a dark laugh.

"Look,watch everything or your son dies"

A gun is pointed at the little boy by one of the bodyguards and Mr Park has no option but to keep his eyes open.

And just like that in his vulnerable state, he sees his wife beneath another man. He wants to save her and give her a tight hug,make her feel safe together with their seven year old son but he is helpless and he hates himself for it.

TIME SKIPS

The man zips his pants as he stands back up leaving Mrs Park looking like her life has been taken away from her as she stares blankly at the ceiling,tears continue to escape her eyes.

"Take her to the car" the man commands one of the boys while taking his gun out.

"You are evil....... You will pay for this one day,trust me"

"Tsk..... I don't think so, with you gone, i will have no problems in this world and in my business"

"This is what my enemies get....... Death"

He smirks as he pulls the trigger releasing the bullet which hits Mr Park between his eyes causing his death.

"Dad!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is it for the first chapter