TWENTY ONE

LAUREN'S POV

Restless, is how i feel right now, i cannot stop thinking about him, Jimin and that kiss we shared, how those lips felt on mine.

It is driving me crazy, why did i give in knowing fully well this will hurt if i keep allowing myself get attached? I feel like crying, oh heck i am going to cry.

I head to the kitchen to drink water when my doorbell rings "who could it be at this hour?" I ask myself as i make my way towards the door.

Opening the door, there he was, my nightmare dressed in all black as usual, i had no time to process anything and before i knew it, i am on the couch with him on top of me.

"Let go!! Get off!!"

"Shh"

"Don't!! Please......"

That is it........ Again and i am defenseless, no one is here for me.

"Ugh!" The man groans painfully as he falls off me to the ground. I look up and there stood JIMIN with a gun in his grasp.

"You are safe now." He quietly says and i run in his arms, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Jimin........ Jimin" i say his name again and again as if it was my safe song, he came out of nowhere and saved me, he saved me.

"I am here for you." He says hugging me closer to his body before cupping my cheeks and looking me in the eyes, then he leans in, his lips brush mine softly but before i could kiss him back, he moves away.

"Jimin?" I look at him confused and he just smiles at me sadly and caress my cheek "you are safe now so.......... Wake up."

"Huh?"

"Wake up Lauren."

Light, a bright light blinds me and Jimin disappears, so does the man "Jimin? Jimin?!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jimin?!!!!" I jolt awake panting, realization hitting me afterwards, he saved me, for the first time, there was a savior in my nightmare and it was him, Jimin, Park Jimin.

AUTHOR'S POV

NEXT DAY

Jimin and Alex stand at the reception of the big company 'KIM INDUSTRIES'
the receptionist looking at them mesmerized.

"Ho.... How may i help you gentlemen?" She asks with a slight blush evident.

"Here to meet the CEO." Jimin answers.

"You have an appointment?" She asks politely.

"No, but we have a business proposal." Alex lets out

"It will not be possible to meet him, sorry." She tells

"Why is that?" Jimin inquiries

"First, you do not have an appointment and i was not informed of your visit, second, the CEO is not in Korea."

Both men look at each other with a knowing look, was this man running away from them or was it just a coincidence that he was not around?

Jimin wanted to come to him with a wine deal as if he does not know him so that he can destroy his business little by little once in partnership with him but it looks like it will not happen anytime soon.

"Is that so?" Jimin questions "how can i get in touch or when is he coming back?" He adds

"That, i don't know, it depends on the business he has there, be it about the company or health." She shrugs