𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

𝗠 𝗨 𝗦 𝗧 𝗥 𝗘 𝗔 𝗗

𝗠 𝗨 𝗦 𝗧 𝗥 𝗘 𝗔 𝗗

First of all, this book is not a dark romance. Yes, it’s not. But that doesn’t mean there won’t be any steamy scenes—there will be.

Most readers are familiar with dark romance, and if that’s your favorite genre, I’d suggest this book may not be for you. It’s a light-hearted, soft romance.

Have you seen dramas like Hidden Love or Exclusive Fairytale? They’re light-hearted and beautiful, filled with butterfly-inducing scenes without trauma or heavy plotlines. You feel good after watching them, right? Only good feelings.

That’s exactly my goal with this book. It won’t have trauma, though there will be some drama. No heartbreak.

When you read this book, I want to give you comfort, romance, and love. Something that makes you feel great.

Plus, this book won’t have any "other woman" drama, cheating, abuse, or excessive curse words like "f*ck" and all.

Lastly, "Remember, you're diving into a world of fiction. Not everything is meant to mirror reality. If something feels unrealistic, that's because it’s meant to be. So, let go of what's possible and just enjoy the story."

And of course, there might be some parts that you won’t like because my male lead is a bit controlling. So, there will be moments where you might not like him. However, I don’t want any abusive comments here, so please refrain from doing that.

Also, the female lead is extremely shy—like, really shy—and that’s a key part of the plot. The whole story revolves around that. If that annoys you, feel free to leave, and please don’t comment repeatedly asking for her to be bold. She will be, but it’ll take time.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

𝗖 𝗢 𝗣 𝗬 𝗥 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

Am the author and sole owner of the following works published on Wattpad under the username @authorosee

Title of Work :- Desire And Delicacy

This  works are protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of these works without my express permission is prohibited.

All rights received ©️

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

𝗧 𝗥 𝗢 𝗣 𝗘 𝗦

• Age-gap (7 years)
• Arrange marriage
• He fell first and harder
• Poesseive MMC
• Shy FMC
• Touch her and die
• Controlling
• Sensual Romance
• Stalker

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳