03. Mrs.Arora

“We’re getting married, and I dare you to try and stop us, my love

“We’re getting married, and I dare you to try and stop us, my love.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A H V I

After four months…
Time- 6:30pm

"Yes, Mama, I'm coming," I said to my mother before getting inside the car. I was excited to go home after two months and meet everyone.

I sat inside, and the driver started the car. Suddenly, my phone buzzed with a notification. I opened it and saw a message from an unknown number. I clicked on it and read:

"Looks so hot in red, darling."

As soon as I read it, fear washed over me. My body went cold, and I became scared in an instant. I immediately looked around, peering out of the windows. The car was moving, and the windows were closed. How did he see me?

It had been almost four months since I had last received any message from this stranger. Why had he suddenly messaged me now?

"Please drive faster," I said to the driver, my voice trembling. He was our family's most trusted driver, and I knew I could rely on him. But the thought of someone watching me, knowing what I was wearing, filled me with dread.

Who was this person, and how did they know where I was? The fear that had been dormant for the past two months suddenly returned, more intense than ever.

Today was Esha's birthday, and I didn't want to stress out my family with my worries. I immediately switched off my phone and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself.

After some time, we arrived home. I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the car and saw our whole mansion beautifully decorated with lights and flowers. The sight made me smile; it was so stunning.

There were many relatives and family members around, and the atmosphere was lively and warm. I made my way to Esha's room to wish her.

"Happy Birthday!" I shouted as I entered.

"Thank you, Di," she said, coming over to hug me.

"You look beautiful," I said, admiring how lovely she looked.

"Thank you, Di," she replied, smiling brightly.

"Let's go downstairs," I suggested.

"Yes," Esha agreed, and we both headed downstairs together, ready to join the celebration. The house was filled with laughter and joy, and for a moment, I felt a sense of normalcy and peace amidst everything that had been happening.