02. Marry Me !

"Marry me !" and you'll never have to worry about making decisions

"Marry me !" and you'll never have to worry about making decisions. I'll handle everything."

_____________________

A H V I

"Let's go, Ahvi, class is over," Sanvi said, shaking my body.

I realized the class was over and looked around to find the professor gone. I was so lost in thought that I hadn't even paid attention to the class. I never did this.

This is all because of him. Ahhh. He is not leaving my mind at all. The phone calls, the note—everything is so confusing right now.

"Let's eat lunch, Ahvi. I'm very hungry," Sanvi said.

"You go ahead; I'm not hungry right now. I'll eat later," I replied, packing my stuff and leaving for my room.

As soon as I reached my room, I immediately locked the door. My heart was beating very fast. I really didn't know what was happening to me. Why is he behaving so strangely with me?

Then suddenly my phone beeped. I looked at the screen and saw a message from an unknown number. Confused, I opened WhatsApp. The number was very unfamiliar to me. I opened the message:

"You look super hot in pink."
"I like that braid hairstyle on you, babe."

Damn. Who could send me such messages?

My heart started beating very fast. Who is this person? Who is messaging me?

A cold chill ran down my spine as I read the messages again. My hands were shaking, and I could feel the panic rising in my chest.

I quickly looked around my room, making sure the door was locked and the windows were closed. My mind raced with questions.

How did this person know what I was wearing?

How did he know about my braid?

I felt a sense of dread wash over me. I tried to calm myself down, but the fear was overwhelming. I didn't know what to do. Should I reply? Should I block the number? What if this person was watching me right now?

My phone buzzed again, cutting through the tense silence in the room. With trembling hands, I picked it up. Another message from the same unknown number.

"Don't block me, Ahvi. I can see you."

I felt the blood drain from my face. My stomach churned with fear. My eyes darted around the room, trying to spot any hidden cameras or signs that someone had been watching me.