𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚜

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 𝘔𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴.

Tom had proposed to me seven months ago, but he was arrested six months ago and is now in jail for cruelty murder, according to Fox news. But the way i had viewed it was completely defensive and easily distinguishable. We weren't partners in crime like in all the cool films. It was more solo in crime, i had no say on what tom does or did.

His brain was being studied in prison on how it works, Scientists knew they could make some substantial pre-eminent implausible money from him, i hated the fact that they used my baby as a lab rat.

"How's my bunny doing?" Tom glared at me through the screen, i did not like the idea of using "Purple Visits" But it was better than not seeing my glorious baby. "Got the things i sent you?" He bit his lip through the screen, messing around with his side labret piercing.

"why did you have to kill that guy tom? we could be together right now you know. It's so annoying." I added on furiously, awaiting for his answer.

"You really wanna bring that now?" he leaned back in his chair, folding his arms as he gave me a frown. "I told you the reason why doll face." He sternly answered. I rolled my eyes at him for no reason, i just didn't have an answer. he chuckled at my sassy behaviour, as he ran his finger over the webcam.
"Stop rolling your eyes at me bunny." He rowed.

"Whatever tom." I envied the amount of time he had to spend at prison, i wanted to incensed at the officers when i saw how bad they treated him the night of the arrest. It was despairing but licentious the way he smirked at me when they threw him on the ground, he didn't care about how they acted, he just cared about seeing me.

he loved seeing me being in a mood. "What's up with you? A bit frustrated that I'm not home with you?" Smirking through the webcam once again.

I shook my head rejecting his affection.

"Liar." he chuckled, leaning back in his chair as he kept staring at the screen, admiring my endearing ethereal face. "I miss you bunny." He spread his legs open and put his hands in between his crotch area, looking completely carefree. Dreadfully teasing all my willpower, forcing me to forgive him through his sexual tension. "And I can't even touch you here." he proceeded whined like a child. I smirked at his remarks.

he pouted now drinking in my smirk. "Don't give me that look. You know I can't do anything from here." I gave him a seductive glare teasingly. Shifting moods like a toddler. his jaw clenched at the sight as he took a deep breath, trying to keep his calm, although a smirk formed on his lips. "How long until I'm home? I swear once I'm out, we go seven whole round." I wondered what that'd be like, silently giggling at his dirty thoughts.

he groaned under his breath, the way i acted was making him want me more more than ever. I could tell by that deranged smirk he pulled onto his face. "You know what you're doing, bunny girl. Don't be surprised when I punish you on my first day out."

"We'll see." I looked away from the screen, it took my everything in my body to deny that smirk from forming.

he chuckled, shaking his head.
"I swear you're turning me nuts. If you were in here, I would have put you over my knees."

"How's it like at prison tom." I shifted the subject.

"Boring as hell." he replied, rolling his eyes.
"It's pretty much the same thing every day. Wake up at 6, eat, work out, eat again, work a bit and then eat again before going back to my cell."
he grinned furthermore, eyeing my face from the screen.

"I'd rather be with you than here. I miss you so much, it's like hell being here."

"Have you been bullying anyone?" I asked a bit too confidently knowing he definitely did, It was his thing, People say that other bully because they're insecure but tom was ready chimerical like a cherry. Nothing to be insecure about, the worst thing is he knew he was hot and was over confident about it.

he groaned and nodded in annoyance.
"Yeah some guys here are annoying as hell. If they don't shut up, I teach them a lesson." He made me laugh from his morosis behaviour.

"How come you don't teach me a lesson." I winked through the camera, playing with him like a meaningless doll in can pick and play with at any time.
"And why should I? You're already a good bunny for me. Aren't you." Firm on the 'aren't you' part of his sentence.

"I don't think so." It was too inflexible to challenge that grin appearing on my face.

he raised a brow at me, trying to hold back a smirk just like me. "Oh really? And why do you think that?" He started. I bite my lips, my mind slipping to all the naughty things he is going to do me as soon as he gets out.

He whimpered under his breath, watching me bite my cherry cola lips. "And just what is going through that pretty little head of yours?"

"Nothing." I replied ever so innocently.

he raised another brow, the smirk still on his lips as he observed my naughty expressions.

"You're a terrible liar, bunny." I couldn't stop myself from laughing at his reply.

He giggled at the sound of my angelic addictive laughter, before he eyed me from head to toe through the screen. "What are you wearing, bunny?" He interchanged the conference drastically. Absurd how he didn't notice.

"Bra." I called out in a dry tone. He growled at my answer, his eyes still on my body through the screen.

"Just a bra?" His voice so curious and lustful, i could tell just by his face on what he was going to do after this call.

"Uh huh." I submissively said. Smiling innocently like a deer. It was fun to play with his feeling.

"Got any lace on?" Trying to get more particular attributions out of me. I had covered most of my body. What was showing was the strap of my bra and my face obviously.

"Maybe." I bluntly yet subtly replied. He groaned in frustration, his eyes still not leaving my body. As if they were poking holes into my skin.

"Describe it for me, bunny." He was too naughty and desperate for me and for this world. I could already see the conspicuous, prominent bulging desire in his crotch area. Anyhow I ignored his request.

"You're such a tease, bunny." He moaned out once more, vexed. My eyes opened like a window when i heard his whimper.

His hard on got more harder if it was even possible to get harder "You're gonna get punished real bad." He licked his lips lustfully.

"Too bad you'll have to jerk of to the thought while your in prison." I chuckled thinking of him jerking off to me.

"show me your body bunny." He bite his lips and played with his side labaret.

Before i could even open my mouth up for an explanation, the police got real close to him making me antagonistic. Just who did they think they were?

"Your times up Mr kaulitz." They looked at him in such a harsh way. I knew i was going to bash that officers face in, once tom got out.

"Already?" his face dropped in annoyance at the interruption, before looking into the screen once more to stare at me.

I stared ever so doleful at the screen.

"Hey now, don't give me that look, bunny."He frowned even more at my expression, wishing that he was there with me.

"You're not honestly mad, bunny?" His voice went from nympholepsy to pure innocence. I hung up the call my moods getting the best out of me. I groaned as i sunk my head into my fluffy pillow, i wanted him to hold me close more than anything right now.