𝘖𝘥𝘥

(𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛)

I was buried deeply into the depths of Toms arms, his arms were my safe place, my safe place was heaven, i loved him with all my heart and i knew he loved me with six hearts. Despite the fact he only had one, mentally he had more than he human brain could imagine.

"HANDS UP THIS IS FBI!" I shot up from the bed, doing as they commanded, Toms visage staggered as mine being ghastly heinous, i was too dreaded to move an inch nor let the sophisticated tears stroll down like a summers morning.

"Tom Kaulitz you're under arrest, whatever you say will and can be used in the court room." They picked him up from the bed, throwing him to the wall.

"TOM!" I shrieked, he promised it wouldn't happen, he promised! My eyes flattered at the result standing infront of me, my face burried into my hands, that was the only source of glee and haven.

"Taylor kaulitz you're also under arrest, following the safety regards i had pronounced."

"WHAT?" I managed to holler out regards to my dreadful tears that lacked any currency of delight.

"You're under arrest for murder" He chucked me up from the bed like i was a light weighted box, a feather practically. When Tom viewed the mournful sight, he managed to shrivel out of the officers hands he was stuck in and managed to swing a punch to the back of the officers head, powerfully.

"TOM NO, ARE YOU INSANE? THEYRE GOING TO FUCKING MAKE YOU SURE YOURE IN JAIL FOR LIFE!" I raised my voice, the emotions i hid inside my stomach swirled around like an ice cream machine, projecting the blissful flavour onto the chestnut cone, these galled, irked, melancholy, exasperating feeling were eating me up in the matter of seconds.

"Piece of shit, fucking coward, DONT YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH HER." He threw the nearest Navajo white glass vase at the officer, hitting him vigorously until his scalp bled, the officers hollering and screams were enough trauma for me to witness a therapy session until the end of my days.

"TOM!" I saw the other officer swing for it, i didn't want to be apart of this at all under no circumstances but my only concern was Tom, i couldn't bare to live without him for another year till he could finally win the dreadful battle and escape. I took full authority of those drastic thought and threw a punch to his visage, his nose numb to the core. Tom faced me as he hearkened a distant blaring holler escape from the officers mouth. I'd just hurt a man and i wasn't proud of it.

It turned into a fight scene, Tom against four officers, the battle of blood, death, life and for sure with a destained heart at risk for corruption. My heart. The sudden drastic thoughts emptied out like a glass of water being carried into another glass, a feeling of lost, despair and such perplexity interrupted the barricade of emotions and thoughts once i came into contact with Jim, Schneider Klause scuttling with bats that laid a very fine slender piece of polished metal with a point at one end and a hole or eye for thread at the other. A darning needle, i didn't want to digest or experience such a sadden sight, figuring out the outcome, but i wanted to be by Toms side, i wanted to cling onto him like how those little monkeys cling on to their carriers.

"You fucking pig, thinking you can touch my WIFE? Distrusting cunt with such an ugly pig like face." Tom spat at him, the spit landing on the officers reddened cherry rivered face, complete with such a waterfall drench of his own bloody crimson. Tom gritted his teeth hard till his jaw was as excruciating as the piercing edge of a dammed sharpened knife. Klaus dug the razor blading bat into the back of an officers head that was proceeding to strangle Tom, his attempts to strangle him were on such a low rate as he fell briskly to the cadet wooden floor. One by one they each fell to such a horrific death, the blood enough to feed off millions of animals across the globe. I stepped out of the room not wanting to witness such a sight, followed by Jim.

I sat in the living room, my bottom on the resistant cadet vigorous surface, i couldn't step foot into that room knowing multiple deaths of unidentified men had taken place there.

"Taylor." Jim sat next to me, his arm offering me comfort, i refused comfort unless it was Toms.

"What's going to happen Jim?" I glanced at him, my eyes teary and as watery as a water park, reminding me of last nights sensational passion.

"Don't cry, we don't know exactly what happened but Gunther is on the look out on his computer, he will get back to us as soon as he can." He glanced at me with such a dedicated frown that had crept upon his mystic face.

"Please tell me Toms going to be fine and won't get arrested"

"I can assure you he want, it might've of even been a misconception, we have erased Toms records and files from the department globally, mentally he's as good as any other citizen in Germany."

"I just want to get out of Germany, i can't do this anymore how can i have a child surrounded by this bullshit?" The tears still came undone, my tear ducts wetter than last night almost.

Tom was finished with the bloody murder with a help of Klaus and Schneiders help, they both strutted towards me and Jim who sat on the firm ground, the bats dripping crimson against the cadet flooring.

"Bunny." He lifted me up from the ground, wrapping my legs around his waist, he saw my tears and kissed my cheeks.

"Bunny, dont cry angel you look too angelic."
He wiped my tears away with his index finger making sure it wasn't the one that had a wrath of blood tackled to his skin.

"They mistaked it." Klaus had cut off me and Toms return to glee.

"What do you mean Klaus?" My heart skipping a few beats, my brain dedicated to what he had to say, could it be that it was a happy ending?

"Gunther got back to us, apparently the police are out to capture anybody, these polices are new." Klaus spoke up, my heart was drenched in pure spirituality as my brain took the information.

"Does that mean?"

"Yes." Kalis interrupted y sentence.

"Don't worry Taylor, they won't be coming anytime soon." Schneider carried his bat out the empty house, everybody had left the house like it was nothing, like it was a task seat at a rate of ease.

"What the fuck?" I whispered underneath my breath, Tom taking me out the house, seating me in the passenger seat of a Mclaren he had.

"I have a surprise bunny, i'm not telling you till we're there but i know you're going to love it." Tom left me to wonder, the scene of the murder was too drastic and at ease, the way they all had exited the house like it was nothing, the way Tom was calm after coming out that room was so fucking odd to me..