𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀs

He had somehow found a way to call me again. This was his second call this day. Of course i answered but i wanted to be cold teaser. Rapidly that'll change.

He was staring at my body through the screen, still trying to process the sight of me in my underwear. He had to take a moment to compose himself before he spoke again, his voice already getting huskier.

"Hey...bunny."

"Hi tom." I was giggling at how horny he was such a horn dog.

"What you doing?" I asked licking my lips, i was sat there in nothing but a revealing bra. It was see through with gems.

He was still struggling to keep his mind straight. He could barely think straight, his eyes still tracing my every curve with every move i made.

"Me? I'm just..uh..." I had never seen tom like this normally hes dominant, but damn did i have this boy underneath a curse. He was shy as a school boy getting drowned by a girls boobs.

He couldn't speak properly, too distracted by the image of me in only my lingerie. He groaned softly in frustration.

"Stuttering much?" I asked softly pretending to be innocent but he knew i was such a devil.

He tried his best to keep his breathing under control, but the sound of my giggling didn't help at all. He was trying so hard to keep himself together, but he could feel himself getting more and more wound up with every move i made. He gripped the desk, his knuckles turning white.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I want you tom." I leant back. My boobs bouncing as i hit the back of the chair with my dainty back. He watched in awe, he was now starving for my body.

He could feel his willpower melting away, hearing my voice and seeing me in just my bra and panties.

"Fuck it." He said so harshly, i've never seen this side of him, but let me tell you, i loved seeing his all shy and un inuncontrollable side. I could see his hard on, it looked like it hurt from how hard he was, i loved torturing him. My favourite game. When he comes back i'm going to chain him to the bed and ride him until his balls turn white.

"Tom baby i need you so much." I whispered lowly.  He caught me in suspense when he hung up the call. I didn't know what happened but i couldn't call him back anyway because it was permanently restricted.

I was trying my best to fall asleep, twisting, tossing, turning. I needed him inside me, i couldn't do this anymore my mind relapsing the naughty things he would whisper in my ear while he was pounding me. The way the buldge he had in his pants was prominent and vacant.

I uncorked my bedside tables drawer, seizing my vibrator, setting it to the highest speed point, moaning his name, it felt so good i was imagining he was doing it to me. I wanted every inch of his body pounded into my pussy as he shoots a load in me. I would get so pregnant, with how many rounds we would go.

Eventually i stopped and put it on my bedside table stand, forgetting to put it in the drawer, it wasn't enough, all the toys i had was not remotely close to the feelings he gave me when he entered my body. I thought i was close to crying with how much i wanted his majestic eye dropping body inside me.

I could sleep thinking about her body, how her tight pussy felt, the way her eyes crossed and twitched when i fucked her, Man i needed this girl she was messing with my head. I stood up from the dusty bed and yelled out for one of the officers. Of course it was that horny bitch, wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, what a way to ruin the moment. She walked towards me eyeing me up and down with the disgusting slutty body of hers. Tits bouncing over her fucking face.