𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪᴅᴇs

Late motorbike rides were my kind of thing, the expense of riding with such a gangster like Tom knowing there's no boundaries you could possibly break.

I felt i were too fall asleep on the back of the bike i clung onto tom like how a baby monkey clung to its mother.

"Doll don't go to sleep yet." I listened to him but shut my eyes resting them, it didn't mean i was going to fall asleep.

"Tom how long until we are home?" I groaned hoping to be there now and hugged him tighter, i was getting a little cold.

"In about five minutes sweetheart, are you cold?" his warm unfamiliar embrace welcoming me.

"Yeah, i'm freezing." i shivered while speaking.

"Wait here i'll be a second." He pulled over the bike onto the side of the main street people stopped to glance at us recognising Tom i presume but all you could see was the shape hardly of his body because it was so dark, the streetlights weren't helping too much.

My eyes followed his figure, my mind wondering where he was going, i should've asked before he pulled over onto the street.

After what had seemed like ten minutes he came back. "I'm back bunny, you miss me?." He guffawed at me, he had blood dripping off his face and his black shirt but you couldn't see a lot of the blood it was disguised in the pale moonlight.

"Tom what did you do?" My face becoming bored already knowing what he was capable of he had probably killed someone in those ten minutes.

"Here princess, i stole it of someone." He leant me a chocolate brown cropped jacket, whenever he gave me that winsome smile it meant he did something bad.

"Why did you kill them Tom? You could've just stolen it." I put it on, it was warm which made me feel a hint of repulse i didn't tell Tom because he'd end up delaying our ride to the house by finding someone else.

"What's the fun in just stealing something when you can see somebody bleed?" He shifted onto the bike starting the roaring engine again, people looked over at us, i giggled.

"Tom you're such a dreadful person." I leaned on his shoulder there was no point of him harming a random stranger for me to feel warm when we lived five minutes away.

"And you're such an irresistible doll." He gained more speed swooshing the night away.

"Tom." I moaned his name as i felt a pair of secure indestructible hands reach from the motorbike.

"Shh bunny." He carried me towards the bedroom taking my coat and my dolly heated tights off, he kissed me on the cheek which left a love scar forever.

"You are so beautiful bunny, out of this world." Whispering while he put the velvet covers over me as i squirmed closer to him, he turned off the lights and stroked my cheeks.

I fell asleep in his arms feeling securely fastened in the depths of his warmth that surrounded and rationed around me like we were living in our own bubble.

"Tom.." I groaned, i felt indisposed like i was going to throw my guts out, i went to our bathroom, the cold air in the hallway ameliorating myself. I didn't even get a chance to check the time but i presumed it was four - five AM based on the lighting tarpaulin the room from curtains.

Tom hadn't waken up from my call, i felt i were to yearn myself, this pain was unbearable i caught myself holding my stomach and gagging knowing what was yet to come.

"Augh!" I threw up on the floor, it was too unanticipated and lamented so missed the opportunity to puke in the toilet.

"Doll?" He saw me on the floor devastated, he held my hair so i wouldn't get the hair caught up in my own viscous sick, it smelt immensely horrid i wanted to cry because of how nauseating and repulsing the smell and the look was combined together.

"Tom i really don't feel well." I groaned his name, my hands supporting my body as i clenched onto the toilet seat.

"Let's go to the hospital." He glared at me solemnly, i had never seen the solemnly side of him if i wasn't throwing my guts up i would've snuck in a giggle.

"Are you serious? No they'll recognise you." We couldn't risk the chances of them getting Tom i loved him and had craved his touch since he was in prison.

"I don't care Taylor, i'll kill them if they even try let's just go." I felt too vulnerable so i let Tom take care of things.

We lived thirty minutes from the hospital, i was in the back clenching my stomach the other hand was gripping the seat next to me as i whine in exertion.

"Bunny, we are almost there." He was bolting his car at full speed powering into cars almost, the engine was roaring it really did not help what so ever with the throbbing pain in my stomach.

"Tom jesus slow down!" I yelped as the thundering, deafening engine was awning my voice out.

"Taylor it's fine." He swerved the car fortuitously, i could feel the pain getting worse every passing second. I felt my eyes shutting drastically, the intense mood was harmonising with my inner and outer self.

i blanked out.

"Fucking hell..SHES FAINTED AND YOUR JUST STANDING THERE." Toms voice awakened me, i was in his hands as he carried me bridal style, the bright hospital lights made me shut my eyes instantly.

"Yes we know sir but there's nothing we can do about it unless you want to wait for three hours." The ladies voice softening.

"Do you know who i am? You fucking slag." Toms temper was getting the best out of him, he was always like this when he didn't get his way apart from me, because i was the one person he had an intense soft spot for.

"Bunny?" He pushed one of the men off the chairs so he could sit down with me on his lap.

"Wait here bunny don't move." I did as he commanded, the woman he had yelled at had walked through the administration doors Tom followed, i knew it was going to end bad as i heard glasses, valuables smash, disintegrating into miniature pieces.

He finally came back after ten minutes that felt forever, i felt incredibly vulnerable and wanted to snug him.

"Tom." I  rushed to hug him when he had  returned, he laughed at my sudden mood switch.

"Bunny i cant remember the last time you decided to be affectionate." He put me around his waist, my legs curled behind his back.

"Shut up and appreciate it." He carried me down a lengthy corridor, i didn't know where we were going.

"Tom where are we going" I curiously asked, trying to push the extreme pain in my stomach away.

"To see one of the doctors." He took time to caress my face obviously feeling sorrowful for the pain i was dealing with.

"But i thought there was a three hour wait?" One of my eyes shut, the other opened, i felt exhausted from not getting enough sleep.

"Bunny you think i'd let them actually do that?" He chuckled under neath his breath and carried on carrying me to the room.

"How do you know where we're going?"

"They told me, i got us the best doctor in the whole hospital bunny."