𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ʜᴏʀɴʏ ᴛᴏᴍ

Weeks had grown passed by sincerely, aswell as the bump on my stomach.

"Bunny you look so sexy with that bump." He glared me up and down bitting his lips, he was still the same Tom that was horny 24/7 it didn't change one bit except expand because of my bump it was a massive turn on for Tom.

"Tom i have an Ultrasound today." I had an ultrasound to identify the shape of the baby to tell apart the gender it was, me and Tom already had names he was over excited, more gleeful than me and i was the mother.

"You're going to look even more sexy with that gel on your stomach.." His mouth started watering, i couldn't understand why he was over the top salacity, concupiscence i've never seen him like this before.

"Have i accidentally put you on Tadalafil?" I joked with him giggling.

"I can't help it when you look like this." He was too sternly lustfull, i on the other hand was the complete opposite. I giggled relentlessly.

"Stop being horny." I eyed him sternly matching his mood.

"Not a chance when i get to feel your pussy begging for more, and seeing you arch your back as your feet curl." His tilted his head, thinking about dirty naughty things that only lovers do.

"Yeah and i'll cut your dick off."

"You think i care? as long as your happy bunny." He chuckled, knowing i was joking but even if i did cut it off he probably wouldn't care.

"I'm bored." We couldn't dos nothing with toms irresponsible behaviour, we couldn't go to a club due to perverted men it was like that in every club in Germany, we were limited to a small selection of things aswell for Toms past action.

"What do you want to do bunny?" I thought deeply into what we could do.

"We have two hours till my appointment bunny." His lips curled up, more dirty ideas of me and him together.

"Tom i'm still sore." He banged me so hard i saw stars in my eyes that rang and didn't hesitate to stop till later on today.

"Never stopped you before dolly." He bite his lips open to the situation.

"Motorbike?" I questioned him, getting up already walking to my rack of coats knowing he'd say yes in a heartbeat, no matter what i'd ask he'd do, even if i asked for the world he'd somehow find a way.

"Of course bunny."

Whenever i was riding on the back of his motorbike it felt like heaven, like we were the only people on earth destined to rule the world with his viscous ruling, its a tad odd how he's an evil monster and i'm considered nice compared to him. You'd except for me, someone's who's nice to go with a guy that matches my mood. But we went perfect together, like the matching puzzles pieces in a puzzle.

"Klaus!" Tom shrieked over the deafening engine, it ran on horse power so it compelled to boom.

Klaus was on a motorbike by himself, i didn't know he had one i couldn't imagine him in a million years riding one, he was more of a sly, mysterious, stern guy who only steps outside to solve unawakened mystery's.

"Klaus has a bike?" My lips parted, giggling a little at the sight.

"It looks new, he probably just bought it." Klaus nodded at us, we tracked him behind him, Tom was hesitant to overtake him, Klaus would go slightly over the speed limit about 10mph ahead but Tom had to go way above doing almost 40mph ahead the limit, to tom going 60mph was nothing, and that's what klaus was doing.

"You can't overtake him Tom we don't know where he's going." He ended up overtaking him trying to track him while in front, he stopped in he tracks in an instant, getting off of the bike and walking to klaus, i was far away but heard the conversation taking place.

"You have a new bike?" I already knew Toms fingers were traced along Klaus's bike.

"I picked her up an hour ago, selling it to one of the high tech Chinese hackers." He traded and sold things all over the globe, nessiscarily   Asia because it was the home to fancy jewels.

"How much?"

"Seven million." When i heard that prices i came off of the bike heading to Klaus.

"SEVEN MILLION?" My jaw was open the whole stroll distance.

"It's a 1949 E90 AJS porcupine." It looked jank and not worth much.

"It looks shit." I blurbed out, Tom glancing at me.

"It's expensive because i think the actual company was experiencing problems." Tom looked at me, obviously pleased i had called it shit.

"Yeah, but to the guy im selling it to he thinks it's worth ten million."

"He could've but it for himself."

"I put a price, it's called scheming, you sell it for more than it's worth to get an illusion it's expensive, set up fake bots who are willing to buy more than the actual price, call it a bid and he'd be more than happy to  A. have the bike and B. look like a show off idiot who bought it for Jim's life savings." Klause had ended with a nasty comment at the end, not nasty but i'm thinking to him it's a lot, i wondered what happened between them.

"Not really smart if he's a hacker who's willing to buy it for that price, surely he'd search the true worth up." I shrugged walking back to the bike, Tom followed behind me.

"Tom i want my own bike." I got on wrapping my hands on his stomach.

"I know bunny, you'll get one." He was definitely in the range of killing someone's for owning the worlds expensive, fancy bike for me.

"Why doesn't Klaus like Jimm anymore?" I tilted my head scooting closer to Tom, i loved his touch and the feel of him even if he was coated in clothes.

"They got into an argument about working with a client." For some strange reason i incredibly missed Tom even though he was next to me i craved him.

"Tom can we hurry up?" I questioned him holding him tighter. He sped up expeditiously in an instant, thinking i'd want sex.

"Why princess you want me?" I could hear the lustful simper in his vocals.

"No Tom, i just want to get the appointment over."

"Okay Doll." I hadn't really taken full notice of the pet names he gives me, her never called me babe, baby or any of the common.

"Tom why don't you call me baby?" I hummed clearing my Larynx in a subtle depth.

"Because that's cheap couple shit, i call you what you're worth." He had said it in the most precise tone.