𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ʟᴇғᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ

I still couldn't get over the fact that tom left earlier today to go back to prison. I knew he couldn't just escape unless we lay low for the rest of our lives, but i really wanted him, today i'm having lunch with Klaus. One of Toms best mates, he was around 40 and had been running in the mafia after his dad passed. Which was Toms age, 19.

I was getting ready. Doing my mackup till i got a call from tom, i raced to accept it.

He smiled when he heard my voice.

"Hey bunny, it's me." He maybe smart at manipulation but stupid at talking sometimes.

"I know dummy." I smiled at him while putting my mascara on.

He softly simpered, his smile widening at my response.

"Okay smartass, I just wanted to make sure."

"What are you doing to your eyes bunny."

"Making them better."

"You already make heads turn, you're going to make people die." I smiled at his answer, he is such a man.

"It's just this one time, i'm going out to see klaus." His face dropped when he heard my first bit, but when i mentioned klaus he was fine, he knew klaus was for sure not interested in me. Or even dating really. He had strong beliefs that he made to be an independent man.

"Howcome Bunny, you never really go out with him?" He asked mercilessly.

"I know but i'm just bored without you here." I smirked.

"No one here to touch me, who's gonna play with me now?" I took a deep sigh.

He felt a pang of jealousy at the thought of someone else touching her the way he did.

"Bunny, don't say things like that. It drives me crazy to think of someone else touching you."

"i'll have to find someone else." I loved teasing tom, he was such a jealous jerk.

"You're not touching anyone else bunny. You're  mine, You belong to me, and i don't want anyone else's hands on you, do you understand?" He growled, feeling a surge of jealousy and possessiveness. I giggled at him.

He narrowed his eyes at her, his expression serious. He knew she was just teasing him, but he couldn't help but be possessive when it came to her.

"No, I'm serious, bunny. I don't want anyone else touching you. I don't want anyone else having the pleasure that only I get to have with you. You're mine. Understand?"

"Okay tom." I knew he was mine and i was his, that was final.

He a little, feeling a sense of satisfaction that she had agreed to his possessive demand.

"Good girl. You're mine, bunny. All mine."

"You left me with nothing today, i had to use my hands." I looked at his face, I felt joy when i saw him in jealous pain.

He let out a low groan at the thought of her using her hands, feeling a pang of jealousy at the thought of her finding relief without him there.

"Bunny, You know how much that bothers me." He howled.

"You want me to show you what i was doing Tom?" I whispered seductively.

He couldn't deny how much the thought of it aroused him, but he also felt a pang of jealousy and possessiveness.

"I have a glock 9mm and a sniper, if i were ever to say no to that question shoot me with it bunny." Licking his lips, playing with his lip ring, He really thought i was going to show him. He's adorable.