𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜʏ

As soon as we got back home his hands were all over me, touching every part of my body not missing a spot, i wanted to tease him at first but when we got back i didn't feel like it, we're normally always horny, teasing, flirting and just doing cruel things to each other but i didn't feel like it today i have no idea what had changed.

"No Tom." I didn't want it, yet he still kissed me.

"Bunny stop playing." He kissed me and gave me hickeys, he didn't understand that i didn't want this.

"TOM NO." I yelled out my voice echoing across the shallow living room, his eyebrows furrow at my sudden shock.

"Bunny what's the matter?" He didn't understand at all.

"Tom i don't want it." I much more at peace spoke.

"But you were begging for it in the car." His face looked so confused

"Yea and i got what i wanted i don't want more Tom." The way i said it was a bit harsh and way over the top but it was the truth i didn't want it anymore i wasn't horny.

"Bunny i'm sorry." He hugged me drowning me in his big arms.

"It's ok Tom just don't do it again."

"You want to think of a safe word bunny?" He
asked me stepping back to view my face.

"Red." Red was a safe word i had picked up from my friend Candice, she told me some stories about how she lost her virginity that using a safe word is key, especially when words like "stop" "no" are used during sex.

"Okay bunny." He answered me, he scooped me up and carried me to our bed laying next to me.

"Tom i'm scared what if they find you?" I turned towards him i was extremely nervous for if they find him.

"Doll they won't and if they do i'll brutally murder them, and it'll go known once it does they'll all fear me." He caressed my cheek and stroked my hair. The only thing we could do during these times was hope i knew Tom would hurt them if they found him but it's just the fact that if they find him they could capture him.

We took a nap together about 3 hours, more of a short sleep to be honest.

Taylor was still worried about them finding us but i tried to assure her that they won't know, i was nervous myself but i needed to put her first. I couldn't live knowing she was worried about something and i could do anything about it until they step up and find me, but maybe i could make them fear me first instead of doing it the other way round. I tried considering it but it was risky i was going to think about it for a day or two, maybe i should ask Klaus and Jim they would help me think about it. I carefully put Taylor down since she was laying on me careful not to wake her up, i sat in the jet black office chair browsing my chats.

"Tom it's risky they could have a better plan you know, we never know maybe ask Schneider." Klaus had immediately responded to my message.

I decided to text Schneider i knew he wouldn't answer for a day or even more, he must be busy trying to think of a way to defeat these fake crimes. Imagine how annoying it is trying to solve an impossible crime that's fake and you can't tell anybody about it because they wouldn't believe you and he can't anyway he's my friend he wouldn't.

"Hey i heard you were thinking of trying to make the police fear you now instead of after." Gunther had messaged me, klaus was quick on his hands and so was Gunther they probably bought something from a Chinese seller that had made a tube to travel information from a brain to another without doing anything, considering how much fancy gadgets they had bought.