𝘕𝘺𝘤

Tom forwarded the key into the hole of the bronzed door, which only left your imagination to cure, the view was such a sight i could explode.

"Omg Tom it's beautiful." My eyes dropped to the ground as a blaring thunderous thud had erupted beneath us as i rushed to the glass panels, that overlapped us afar, he put his arm around my shoulder ensuring i was closer and secure next to him.

"Yeah?" He chuckled softly at the sight of my enormous eyes that. had practically dropped beneath us on the sienna wooden floor. My next instinct was to hug him and cherish him, i was thankful and grateful for what he had given me, it was always my dream to visit America.

"I don't think we've ever hugged like this without it being sexual." His eyes leered at mine, his lips curling up in a sly manner.

"What are you saying?" I giggled teasing him before digging my face into the crook of his shoulder.

"I'm saying do you want to recreate last night hm?" His voice shaking draped in a lustful essence, i jumped up onto his waist, the city lights made the scenery more concupiscence. Like a vibe i'd aversion to escape.

"No, i want to sit here and watch the lights." I whispered into his ear, nibbling on the edge of it, my seductive whisper sent shivers down his elegant spine.

"Bunny..you're killing me." His voice raged a pang of a moan escaped slightly, I knew that i'd get him head over heels frequenter than the main usual whenever i'd give a sympathetic libido desirable whisper.

"Really? I would have never thought." I sarcastically replied, he sat down on the mauritius bed spoke U shaped sofa in a light cream reaching for a pang of soft white, my legs curled around his waist as i straddled him.

"I'll fuck the sarcasm out of you bunny." He responded ravenous for the feel of my insides, his hands finding their way to my thighs, squeezing them and brushing over the obscured hairs that laid on them.

"No you won't, maybe tomorrow but not today." I teased him, my delicate slender fingers fiddling with his piercing jawline, it was so sharp it could in all probability cut a jellied object open.

"You love to torture me.." He groaned softly, his voice hesitant. Watching me closely with his ardent calamitous dilated pupils, the tense silence was like feeding off of a sex bonbons or even Aphrodisiac enhancement chocolate preferably in a coal black.

"Mhm.." I tamely crept out, an octave above a few whispers, quietude distracted by his edge of a pointed knife jawline, my eyes refused to take a glance off.

"Does Jim and Klause know we're in New york?" I questioned Tom, setting off his lap, his face begging for my touch as i strutted my way to the colossal glassed fenestra, it was like an elevated skyscraper.

"Yeah.." His voice keen to keep the exact sexual passionate arousal craving tone for me.

"Darling...come back you're killing me." I've never seen such a desperate sight, i strutted obtusely towards him clearly enjoying the imploring he pled.

"God you're so hard Tom." My eyes dilated at the feel of the bulge that crept upon my backside, it couldn't be seen to the eye though coned his baggy jeans.

"Bunny you make me like this, you're so fucking mesmerisingly sexy it hurts." He groaned when i lunged my hips forward and backwards in a repeated direction.

"Mmm..maybe." The scenery and the sound of his tone wasn't helping for me to decline his touch nor his sexy presence , he was just too lecherous to resist.

I grinded swiftly on his lap teasingly. Our moans combined echoed, the view of the city was torturing me. Soon enough i got a call in the middle of our clothing grind...session?

"No." Tom managed to make out, he couldn't speak apart from giving me dirty little words and frequent groans and moans that drifted from his delicious mouth.

"Tom i have to take this." I still grinded on his lap, his exotic hands gripped my hips pulling them down, ensuring i'd stay on his lap firm.

"Hello?" I called into the phone, Klauses voice was familiar in an instant.

"Taylor is cant get ahold of Tom, but i want to pass this onto him, the police that turned up today were apparently a gang that tried to target tom, they lied assuming they could lure him in to hold him hostage, we've checked all the departments in the city, Schneider even told us they're on a strike considering something stupid."

"Uh huh.." I moaned into the phone softly, my hips roughly going up and down on Toms enormous bonner.

"Taylor? This is important."

"Yeah." I moaned, Toms hands massaging my bare breast after he'd unclip my bra with my shirt still on.

"What?" I bite my lips trying to unfoward an upcoming moans as realisation hit me.

"I'm hanging up." I declined the call before he could even get a chance to say a letter never mind a sentence, i scattered my phone across the room god knows where. Grinding on Toms lap picking up my pace.

"You feel so good bunny." My hands on his torso, he pinched my nipples lightly, a scream crept out my mouth, his fingers worked like magic.

FAST FORWARD:

"Stroke my hair." I commanded him softly, his delicate fingers finding their way to my extended luscious hair, his other hand intertwined with mine.

"Bunny what did Klause say on the phone?" He questioned me intrigued, leaning closer, his face stuffed into my hair.

"Oh uhm..i forgot let me call him." I got my phone from the seashell white nightstand that stood next to the roughly king sized bed.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone, getting onto my bottom, my back shifting towards the back of the beds wine red velvet headboard with jaded emeralds decorated aligned the edges.

"Taylor can you pass the phone to Tom?" Klause spoke into the phone, his voice determined to speak to him, i passed the phone to Tom, looking at his delicate features.

"Are you serious? Who?" Toms voice raised at the phone, intrigued by whatever Klaus was saying, his face expressions changed from peaceful and relax to indignant.

"I'm going to fucking hurt them. Find out who and target them down." Tom commanded Klause in a low, dangerous manner. Soon enough the phone cut, Tom gave it back to me, i placed it back on the white seashell night stand snugging in his arms.

"What did Klause say?"

"It was a gang pretending to be police to hold me hostage for something, they're working out which gang than we're going to kill them." He wrapped his arms around me, draped in a swans elegance.

"Tom when is this going to end?" I questioned him dearly hoping it would end any day now.

"I'm not sure bunny." I shut my eyes, his arms were so comfortable, he was like a human fluffy pillow.

"I love you Tom."

"I love you too bunny." He quoted, i knew he loved me, i Knew he would cherish me in many other lives we'd come across and it was clear it would be eternal love.