𝘕𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ ʙᴜɴɴʏ

"What did you except me to use?" She was so shy, but still rode me with full horse power, i swear she was going to break my fucking dick.

I  smirked at her response, my hand tracing along her thigh. I could feel her trembling under my touch, and it only fuelled my desire for her.

"Did you use this while i was away, bunny." She was too dirty for this world. She gulped and her eyes twitched when i spoke in a husky voice.

I smiled at her reaction, clearly enjoying teasing her. I ran my hand along her body, my touch gentle but possessive.

"I'll take that as a yes. Were you thinking about me while you were using it, bunny?" She lost eye contact and looked away, easy. I got my answer, i wanted to tease her.

She was such a little desperate girl for my touch, noticing the way she averted her gaze. Her shyness only made me want her more.

"Oh, bunny. I don't think you're being honest with me. I think you were thinking about me while you used this, weren't you?"

"No.." What a big lie i thought to myself, she was such a bad liar.

I chuckled softly, my hand tracing along her jawline as i forced her to meet my gaze.

"Don't lie to me, bunny. It's not nice to lie. And I know you're hiding something from me. Admit it, you were thinking about me while using this, weren't you?" She continuously looked away blushing more by the nanosecond.

I let out a soft growl, clearly growing impatient with her denial.

"Bunny. I know you're lying to me. I can see it in your eyes. Why won't you just admit it?" She was playing with fire, and didn't know. She sped up her pace, i was going to cum soon, She screamed so loudly and gripped the bed sheets, as she bounced repeatedly. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them. Bitting the shit out of them and leaving marks. I growled at her moans.

"Bunny scream my name louder." I yelled and whimpered out, she was going to be the death of me.

"Am i better than your vibrator?" I laughed like the devil. This would cause her to turn bright red. And i was right.

"Just say it bunny."

"Fine.." She whispered while moaning my name.

I was satisfied that i had gotten the truth out of her.

"There we go. Honesty is always the best policy, bunny. So, you were thinking about me while using this, weren't you?" She nodded shyly refusing to make eye contact with me.

I knew my bad bunny was close.

"bunny keep your eyes on me." She refused so i grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me as she released.

"Eyes on me love, or else." i traced lines over her jawline and squeezed her cheeks, awaiting her release.

I continued tracing my hand along her thigh, I touched her firm and possessively. I could feel her heat radiating from her body and it only fueled my desire for her intensely. I leaned in close, my lips brushing against her ear as i whispered, knowing it'd make her squirt all over me. Her walls were tightening, clenching, begging to be bursted.

"You were imagining that it was me, weren't you? Picturing me touching you like this. Giving you pleasure like only I can." I whispered a load of dirty into her ear smirking as i saw her face and her back arch. She squirted on my dick. I yelled her name out, that was enough to make me cum. I came all over her tight pussy