𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦

I saintly stepped into the haze troping over my serene thoughts along with Jim's arms coordinated to mine, i could smell a bouquet of lavenders. Fragile ghostlike silence flooded out, birds fawning songs were soon evanescent even the subtle insubstantial storm clouds may seem dreamy. A pathed stream of the delicate rain dropped down, an angels flood of tears fell from the heavens, the sight of rain is so ethereal.
I stared into his eyes, i could see the whole universe with celestial bodies decorated around his pupils in his eyes, i took a glimpse vividly recognising an unforgettable blossoms beneath the grassy ground as a glance of a romantic willow tree distracts me, the ocean surrounding us with our charming baby girl. He must be a ghost with how fragile and masculine he was.

The flower girls heading to pick their violins up playing a sweet chune i couldn't forget in a million generations i'd live with my beloved husband.

"You look unbelievably angelic." His eyes were low, cherry lips parted apart reminding me of what the notary was about to express.

"Don't look too bad yourself." I teased him, my eyes flattering at his existence, it was an unmatched out of real beauty portrayed infront of my own very eyes.

"You always get me bunny." He chuckled, his lips still separated, almost dying from how amused and entraining i looked, i could read his mind right now.

She is beautiful and more than beautiful, she is surprisingly. Darkness in her abounds, and all that she inspires is nocturnal and profound. Her eyes are two caverns when mystery dimly glistens, and like a lightening flash, her glance illuminates. It is an explosion in the dark.

I could feel rosewater running through my blood stream, my heart becoming a quartz as her beautiful shimmering extended veil sparkled through the candle lit lights, the smoke smelling like petrichor. She isn't a human, she's an art with a heart.

She could eat me, rip me apart, shred me to pieces, consume me inside and out i wouldn't care, as long as i was apart of her forever, inhaling her kissable soul.

"Taylor do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and health, foresaking all the others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I replied with full truth written to my voice, desperately craving toms lips.

"Tom do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and health, foresaking all the others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." A tear fell from his face, the same type of tear that fell during Delilah's birth.

"Repeat after me. I, Taylor take thee, Tom to be my wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith." Me and Tom repeated after the notary.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." Tom gently lifted me up from the ground spinning me with his arms draped around my torso like an alluring dove.

dancing in the rain full gracefully endless smiles could be seen for miles throughout the lively blessed venue all because of the ethereal souls inhaling eachother.

Taylor and Tom kaulitz lived happily in a mansion he'd bought her hidden in Los angeles, Tom carried on killing people but his daughter never knew, later on they had a strong unbreakable bond that not even a tide could break.

We dated in Germany,
Moved to America,
Had a child in los angels,
Got married in Italy,
And departed never.

{i'm not good at writing weddings. i'm gonna kms😭}